Peacock releases trailer for Teddy Hart docuseries, WWE involved in production

Originally published at Peacock releases trailer for Teddy Hart docuseries, WWE involved in production

Peacock has released its trailer for an upcoming docuseries on Teddy Hart.

The series is titled “Dangerous Breed: Crime, Crime. Cons. Cats.” and is set to premiere on the U.S. streaming service on Tuesday, November 22nd from filmmaker Frederick Kroetsch, who has worked on the project for the past ten years.

WWE issued a release about the series confirming its involvement with the production alongside Pyramid Productions, Plebian Pictures, and Blumhouse Television.

From the synopsis:

Canadian filmmaker Frederick Kroetsch spends 10 years trying to make a reality show about controversial independent wrestler and Persian cat breeder, Teddy Hart. After accumulating years of footage, Frederick is shocked when multiple women whom he has been filming alongside Teddy, describe disturbing accusations of sexual misconduct behind the scenes. As Teddy defends himself against growing allegations, his protege and ex-girlfriend Samantha Fiddler, goes missing. With Samantha’s family desperate for answers, Frederick reexamines the footage and seeks out the people closest to Samantha, leading to a dramatic current day confrontation with Teddy Hart.

The trailer includes coverage of Hart’s former girlfriend Samantha Fiddler, who went missing in 2016, although it should be noted that authorities have never listed Hart as a person of interest related to her disappearance.

Hart, 42, had his last significant run with MLW that ended in November 2019 and Hart has not wrestled since December 2020.

Definitely curious to see this. While I don’t believe Teddy is a murderer (any investigation would have gone through him for a multitude of obvious reasons, and he’s not that slick of a person to fool people), I do believe he is dangerous and delusional.

I so wonder why WWE is involved - although it might just be that any wrestling related Peacock content has to go through them.