Phrases WWE Say That You Cant Stand

For me that one that makes me want to throw things or punch someone in the face is “WWE Universe” this has to be the dumbest forced thing they make people say. What are some of yours

1 Like

“local medical facility”

2 Likes

A lot of what Michael Cole says is irritating. “The big dog” is starting to get on my nerves.

2 Likes

Most of the buzzwords/phrases don’t bother me, but I can’t handle “championship opportunity”… so many syllables and so contrived.

2 Likes

Championship opportunity, momentum, superstar shake up, vascular, laceration…

I have been watching since she’s been called up from NXT and I still have no idea why she is called “The Boss” and why Michael Cole says “It’s Boss Time” with such enthusiasm.

I hate hearing “an extraordinary man who can do extraordinary things” when dude has never done anything to justify either of those things.

2 Likes

Also Superman punch 42 times a match is on my damn nerves

2 Likes

If you use so called insider terms…you also parrot phrases that other people can’t stand…mainly the people actually doing the pro wrestling, writing in pro wrestling or promoting pro wrestling.

Buzz words are used by everyone.

I second this…I can handle most of their dumb terms, but for some reason “Its Boss Time” really irks me.

1 Like

Welcome to Monday Night Raw

1 Like

Do you know why she’s called the Boss?
I’ve seen her most weeks for over two years and I have no idea.

1 Like

Maybe she thinks that the four horsewomen are like video game characters and Becky, Charlotte & Bayley are like the lackies and she is the big boss at the end.

1 Like
  • Cole yelling “IT’S BOSS TIME” during almost every Sasha Banks entrance.

• Also commentator’s not calling moves but instead saying “Oh” “What Impact” “Look Out”.

“Super Stars” the entire roster can not be super stars. If every one is a Super Star then no one is special, the entire roster is equal. I know Vince says he want it to be about WWE name is what sells tickets and not an named person but it is the named person that makes people interested.

I just hate when the PPV has somewhat of a tagline with it and when hyping it they say the full title. Roadblock End of the Line was the worst. It’s sounds so forced it and fake it drives me nuts.

1 Like

Calling fans “the WWE universe”.

“Making history” - it seems like everyone uses this line now and it really means nothing.

“creating separation” - what does that even mean???

“momentum” - yes, winning a meaningless match on RAW creates momentum

Basically every wrestler’s nickname nowadays - they all suck and make no sense:

“The Architect”, “Lunatic Fringe”, “The extraordinary man who does extra ordinary things”, etc.

2 Likes

“Wrestlemania moment”. In addition to being overused, it’s representative of the way they think of Mania and other big shows as a series of still images, scenes, or spots rather than as the culmination of long term, coherent and compelling stories.

1 Like

It used to be “Bizarro World” now its this whole tangent of “Sometimes, they’ll boo the guys they normally cheer, they’ll cheer the guys they normally boo.”

1 Like

“It’s all about freedom of expression and the WWE Universe having a good time!” Argh.

1 Like

I just hope Sasha Banks and Roman Reigns will never form a tag team because I do not want to hear Cole shouting “It’s boss time with the big dog”.