POLLOCK'S NEWS UPDATE: Seth Rollins responds to Jon Moxley's comments

Not one that loves when a crowd hijacks a show or match but I sincerely want to see Seth Rollins matches get drowned out.m by a crowd singing Ospreyyyyy-Osprey-Ospreyy-Ospreyyy (ole) chants

I am all the way out on Seth Freaking Rollins. F this dude. He wants to say the WWE roster looks like athletes and it’s the best wrestling in the world meanwhile he just headlined shows with Baron Corbin. A guy who isn’t even wearing ring gear and looks like a waiter. A you FREAKIN kidding me? Seth has lost all credibility with me and feels like a corporate bitch using the “take their ball and go home” line. Of all things to say to make you sound like Vince’s mouthpiece. Hey Seth, blink twice if you are doing this against your own will. Pathetic. And one more thing (I touched on this above). Seth Rollins has ZERO future public career outside WWE. So sure, go out and heel yourself against the most active wrestling fan for a quick boost in noteriety. Cena and now Roman would never embarrass themself like this because they have future careers in Hollywood or on TV. The guy who brings up having money in a debate is usually a P.O.S who can’t stand on the merits of the original debate. And calling Ambrose, Ambrose…like the dude left that gimmick, stop pretending he didn’t. I wish Dave would leak the fact Seth wants out of WWE and this is all to set up future programs because at least THAT would make sense. Otherwise enough of this nonsensical CM Punk wanna-be who as the face of the show has failed misererably (see, Ticket sales, ratings, live attendance). Enjoy that bank account MAN.

Promo over.

1 Like

I’m all for standing up for you company, but the comment Seth made that rubs me the wrong is that Moxley “took his ball and went home.” To me, taking your ball and going home is quitting on the spot on a company with no notice and leaving them in a bind. Moxley gutted out the entire 90 days of his notice, jobbing to guys like EC3, working house shows every weekend, and did so without complaining until he had worked out the entirety of his WWE contract.

To be fair he’s not mad that he left WWE. He only is mad that Mox slammed the company after he left. Which he did. So that’s why he said that line about taking ball home.

Mox didn’t need to do multiple podcasts slamming the company and creative. His wife also works there. It sounded a big unhinged and selfish and I think that was Seth’s point

From what I remember, Moxley didn’t really diss any talent though. He actually had high praise for a lot of the performers. I think his gripe was mainly with Vince and the creative process that WWE has.

Moxley speaking out may hurt WWE in the short term, but it actually might be good for WWE in the long run since it’s put them in a bit of a lull and we’ve seen this week that there have been some pretty significant changes to the pacing of shows. The 24-7 title has also done wonders for developing low carders’ characters and getting them on TV consistently.

1 Like

Yeah, screw Moxley - he took his gas mask and his rabies needle and went home. How dare he?!

4 Likes

I’m also a bigger fan of Sami Zayn than both Ospreay and Rollins. I wish they would’ve gave Sami the huge underdog babyface run, on the main roster. Somewhat similar to Gargano’s run in NXT.

1 Like

And that Bane jacket

So yeah, this has aged well.

4 Likes

@TheBenjamin Thank you for reminding me how much I’ve disliked Seth Rollins in his current run as top guy; than you for also reminding everyone that this is Vince’s biggest stooge on the roster today

3 Likes