POST Fantasy football?

Do you believe in miracles?!?!

1 Like

What was that you were saying? How good does that regular season feel, when you cant even win a playoff game?

Let’s Go Bears!

I feel I need to make a statement before my match concludes tonight.

Although I’m 100% sure I would win the match tonight, I can’t do things halfway. In spite of what people may think of me, all I’ve ever wanted is for these people to have a good time and to enjoy themselves.

Although I’ve not lost many matches this season, (only 1) the pressures of being the post fantasy league leader has taken its toll and I’ve lost many things, the most important being, MY SMILE.

I have decided it is important for me to take some time away from post fantasy league and have decided to forfeit my match to bombs a wai, and allow him/her to proceed to the final in my place.

I don’t know what the future holds, but hopefully I can find my smile, and return bigger and better than ever.

Good luck to the remaining competitors and you’re all welcome that I’m allowing you all a chance to win.

You may start your, thank you Tony chants.

4 Likes

I’m not sure where all of these HBK references are coming from. Your team was Jannetty, at best. :joy::joy:. Have a Happy and Safe Holidays, Brother!!

1 Like
1 Like

Man…I never could have imagined my rookie fantasy football season to go like this. I started with back to back losses, to who turned out to be the top 2 teams in the league. Won my next 7 and was feeling great and then limped into the playoffs, losing my last 4. My team was resilient though, knocking out those same top 2 teams in the league that I previously lost to. That championship game was a nail biter. Losing 3 of my guys during their games, I was worried, but Deshaun Watson & Antonio Brown absolutely killed it.

I dont think I could have done it though, without my pickup of Derrick Henry late in the season. Doing some research before the season, I had him as a sleeper pick and wasnt able to grab him, but once I was able to get him, he was a monster for me. Combined with my trade for Antonio Brown, that put me over the edge. I’m so glad I finally decided to join one of these. I’d been considering it for years. I’m definitely looking forward to next year and defending my championship.

2 Likes

It was a lot of fun and am looking forward to taking another crack at it again next year.
Also learned that Drew Brees is my god now… :grin:

2 Likes

This is the darkest timeline.

Congrats sir

1 Like

Congrats @Rated_R_Poster and thanks to @MJfromNJ for organising the league.

See you next year, for my redemption arc.

1 Like

Big props to @Rated_R_Poster Brandon from Osuwa and his team Bombs-a-Wai with a remarkable rookie season and inaugural POST Fantasy Football Championship. And thanks to everyone who prticipated this year and added to the incredibly ridiculous thread of trash talk, wrestling comparisons, and irony (:eyes: @Tony).

Based on interest next year perhaps we will truly need two blocks, but time will tell. I look forward to it.

Also, congrats to Brutus’ Beefcakes @doofdaddy for whooping my ass in C block competition.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Cant wait to go Back 2 Back next season.

Is consolation good? Feel like I won the gimmick battle royal lol. Was good fun guys cant wait for next year!

I didn’t come in last, I even made the playoffs. I consider that a win for this year!

I really miss out on this. I’m a huge fantasy football fan. I would love to participate in the league next season

Let’s open it up to two blocks. I need some retribution for losing by 12 points in the championships. Big congratulations to Brandon. Have a Happy and Safe Holidays everyone.

1 Like

Enjoy your transitionary championship. When I conceded, they had to build a mid carder out of nowhere so that it will mean something when I go over next year. :wink:

So how did everyone enjoy the off season? As a Giants fan it was awful and the worst i’ve experienced. Hopefully the actual season will bring at least a little joy.

@MJfromNJ are you planning on reactivating the league and running the show again?

I have a reminder to renew the league in a few weeks. We were 12 teams last year and I assume we can get 12 teams again, but maybe we expand to 16 or 20 pending interest? Yes I know that’s difficult but the more the merrier right? Open to suggestions.

Those who were in it last year please confirm if you’d like to be invited again this year.

You all know who I am, but you don’t know why I’m here. It’s to say, yes please I’d like to join again.

1 Like