POST Racing - A Discussion Thread on Formula One

I’m loving how you can watch each racer, as well as pull up stats and the track. It makes for a very enjoyable multi-screen veiwing experience.

Does anyone know if the app broadcasts in 4k? It looks just like 1080 on the TV.

not sure, but the onboards are fantastic fun.

2 Likes

Well as someone who is a big Ferrari so far in my fandom, I don’t like the sounds of that tweet! Lol

2 Likes

Oh boy, summer break hasn’t even started and there’s some drama going on over at Alpine.

Really thought he’d head to Alpine, but now it doesn’t look like it’s happening. McLaren bound?

2 Likes

Cool write up on the season before the break over on the ringer.

2 Likes

Is this why they call it “silly season”?

2 Likes

That is correct!

2 Likes

LOL I love the humor coming off of the Alpine incident yesterday.

3 Likes

This is the best tweet, Alex is the man lol

1 Like

Also I definitely succumbed and signed up for F1TV so I’m all the way in lol

2 Likes

Welcome to fully engrossed F1 Fandom. F1TV is a great service (using it right now for my Alonso/Silly Season articles for tomorrow).

Enjoy!

2 Likes

@RaceyJaycee were you saying you right on F1? If so where can we find your work?!

Summer break is already too long, and I miss the races. Here’s some sexy noses for y’all to look at. Whose your favorite? I always thought the Williams looks nice.

Soure: https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/wie17z/_/

2 Likes

Interesting stats

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/wlou6o/_/

Things we learnt today in the Belgian GP:
-Red Bull is a rocketship
-Max is the most skilled driver on the grid and future GOAT
-Max was never the problem when fighting Lewis. Like Alonso said Lewis can only ‘race’ from P1
-Charles is his own strategist, Ferrari finally stopped hiding it

1 Like

Jake weren’t you calling Lewis the GOAT at the start of the season? I think you’ll find Lewis has been responsible for less crashes over the course of his career than Max has, who used to be notorious for his dangerous driving

Me? No, I don’t remember saying that and that’s being honest.

Hmmmm, maybe I’m thinking of someone else. Point still stands about Lewis being a bad driver. Even Alonso apologised afterwards and said he was wrong saying so

I like Max, but it’s way too early to compare him to Hamilton and Shoe. I don’t normally put the blame on a single driver, but Max for a while has been in the camp of Shoemaker when it comes to racing. He’ll put his car wherever, and if there’s contact then it’s on you.

1 Like