POST Racing - A Discussion Thread on Formula One

Funny that nascar is trying to rip off drive to survive with their own show on USA

A quick podcast suggestion, especially for newer fans. I’ve just discovered a Wondery podcast called Fast and Loose F1, hosted Michelle Beadle and actor Will Arnett alongside former world champ Mika Hakkinen and other experts who help guide the newer fans (including the hosts) through the world of F1. Recorded straight after the race, they have access to the media pen so they get their own interviews with the drivers post race.

1 Like

2023 calendar!

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeees can’t wait!

2023 SEASON IS HERE!!! I’m so f***** ready!!! Watching season 5 of DTS right now to be prepared.
I wonder how fast Aston will go this year. If they’re a fighting competitor, might makes things interesting.

2 Likes

I’m so ready I signed up for F1 tv and watched the testing LOL

1 Like

Alonso - our beloved Wiley 'Ol Campaigner - top six in Bahrain. AMR-23 looks fast and has excellent long-run pace comparable to Ferrari. Tire deg expected to be a problem for Ferrari in Bahrain. Not sure which of the big three has a problem, as reliability has been pretty excellent in testing, but one of those cars will drop out of the top six.

Aston Martin is at the top of the midfield right now, battling with Alpine for fourth, as McLaren has a mountain to climb to be in contention.

2 Likes

Beautiful opening titles for 2023.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, as Wai mentioned on the show last night I’ve set up a Fantasy F1 League over on the Discord and thought I’d bring it over here to the forum for anyone who wants to get involved

It was great fun talking to John and Wai about the first 3 DTS episodes. Go listen and I hope you all enjoy it. Any feedback on the show I’d love to hear it and I can’t wait to be back on in 2 weeks to discuss it even more. Also all the best to @RaceyJaycee, can’t wait to hear her on next week’s show, especially coming out of Bahrain this weekend

1 Like

Cheers! Thanks for setting the stage very excellently for me! Very excited to talk F1 and join the fantasy game. Dibs on Alonso!

3 Likes

1 Like

We’re up to 41 teams in the fantasy league, great effort post marks

2 Likes

Was deducted ten points right out of the gate for missing the deadline.

3 Likes

Disgraceful behaviour being late haha, but so pleased with the response over the last few days

Did mine yesterday! I’m ready to fail miserably haha

Yeah me too. Fight from the bottom to get to the topà

After round 1 here’s the leaderboard for the fantasy league

Thoughts on the new renderings for the Las Vegas GP?

2 Likes

Can’t wait for that race, 20 cars flying down the Vegas Strip is going to look insane

Well I’m not in last place so I’ve exceeded my expectations lol