POST SCHEDULE: AEW Double or Nothing, The OJMO, Captain Marvel, Owen

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/05/18/post-schedule-aew-double-or-nothing-the-ojmo-captain-marvel-owen/

This week at POST Wrestling, it’s another big lineup of shows leading into the AEW Double or Nothing card on Saturday with a LIVE Show immediately after the show concludes.

Over the past week, some highlights on the site:

*The British Wrestling Experience get together for The Euro Transfer Window as Martin, Benno, Jamesie & Andy Ogden participate in a 20-round draft of European talent that suddenly finds themselves on the market. This was a super-fun show including the climax in the 18th round of selections.

*Andrew Thompson sat down with NWA champion Nick Aldis for 90-minutes discussing his career and the progression of the NWA. It was also a revealing look at issues that existed at Ring of Honor including a bizarre story about a segment that Aldis believed was intentionally sabotaged by someone working for ROH.

*We spent 40-minutes on Rewind-A-Raw discussing Chapter 1 of Undertaker: The Last Ride with Wai & I sharing our thoughts on the first episode that has received a lot of praise.

**Rewind-A-Wai tackles an insane episode of WCW Monday Nitro from September 2000 in Kitchener, Ontario with Vince Russo earning a WCW title shot

This week, our MCU reviews continue with a look at 2019’s ‘Captain Marvel’ starring Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jude Law. One of my best friends Ed Boxler will be the third man on the show to discuss the film. Ed is a film director and critic, so it will be great to get his insight into the penultimate film before Avengers: Endgame that we will tackle in June. This show will be out for members of the POST Wrestling Café.

On the Café Hangout on Thursday at 3 pm Eastern, we will preview AEW Double or Nothing and discuss all the latest news.

Andrew Thompson has another interview this Thursday with rising star Michael Oku/The OJMO, who was drafted on the British Wrestling Experience last week.

The final episode of this season’s Dark Side of the Ring will be covered on Rewind-A-SmackDown with Wai Ting and I discussing ‘The Final Days of Owen Hart’.

The weekend will be highlighted by our AEW Double or Nothing POST Show with Wai & I LIVE for Double Double, Iced Capp & Espresso Patrons immediately after the show. The free version will be available Sunday morning for all.

Plus, a new edition of Total Recall on Sunday with Wai & Pauline as Total Bellas starts to wind down this season with several episodes remaining.

A few shout-outs: I’ll be a guest with Marcus Vanderberg & Nate Milton later this week on the Kings of Sport to chat the final two episodes of ‘The Last Dance’. On Thursday, I’ll be with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman for ‘Best Match Ever’ on Stan Hansen on the upNXT Patreon.

MONDAY
*Rewind-A-Raw with John Pollock & Wai Ting

TUESDAY
*MCU Review: “Captain Marvel” with guest Ed Boxler (Patreon)

WEDNESDAY
*Rewind-A-Dynamite with John & Wai
*upNXT with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

THURSDAY
*Andrew Thompson interviews The OJMO Michael Oku
*Café Hangout – LIVE at 3 pm Eastern for Patrons w/ Double or Nothing Preview

FRIDAY

*Rewind-A-SmackDown w/ review of Dark Side of the Ring (Patreon)

SATURDAY
*AEW Double or Nothing POST Show with John & Wai (LIVE for Double Double+ Patrons)

SUNDAY
*Total Recall with Wai Ting & Pauline (Patreon)

Join the POST Wrestling Café – access to all bonus shows and the full library of shows

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS

Discuss: https://forum.postwrestling.com

Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube