POST SCHEDULE: Avengers 'Infinity War', Benno on the Hangout, ROH PPV

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/03/09/post-schedule-avengers-infinity-war-benno-on-the-hangout-roh-ppv/

This week at POST Wrestling, we have several guests stopping by including Richard ‘Benno’ Benson of the British Wrestling Experience, Brent Chittenden of the True North Nerds Podcast, and JoJo Remy from the Voices of Wrestling network.

On Tuesday, Wai and I will be reviewing Avengers: Infinity War from 2018 and will be joined in-studio by Brent for a big discussion on the film, two years removed from its initial release. I’ll also share my abbreviated thoughts on Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther, which were reviewed on the last two MCU shows we put out. This show will be out Tuesday night for members of the POST Wrestling Café.

On Thursday, fresh off his trip to Germany for wXw’s 16 Carat Gold weekend, Benno will be our guest this Thursday on the Café Hangout. We will chat about the weekend’s shows, the atmosphere surrounding the shows, the exit of David Starr from the promotion, and we’ll look ahead to this weekend’s OTT ScrapperMania 6 event that features Starr vs. Jon Moxley. We will also go through the AEW and NXT ratings, and will spend some time discussing the FCW documentary on the WWE Network.

Café members can tune in LIVE for the Hangout every Thursday at 3 pm Eastern.

I’ll be solo on Saturday morning for Rewind-A-SmackDown and then back on Sunday with a show with Mike Murray. On Sunday’s show, we will review the ROH 18th Anniversary pay-per-view and time permitting, we will go through ROH’s Past vs. Present card from Saturday night in Las Vegas.

The week rounds out with the latest edition of Thunderstruck, which has five more shows remaining. WH Park will be joined by JoJo Remy this Sunday as they chat Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Shinjiro Otani from February 1998.

MONDAY
*Rewind-A-Raw with John Pollock & Wai Ting

TUESDAY
*MCU Review of ‘The Avengers: Infinity War’ with John Pollock, Wai Ting & Brent Chittenden (Patreon)

WEDNESDAY
*Rewind-A-Dynamite with John Pollock & Wai Ting
*upNXT with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

THURSDAY
*Café Hangout with guest Benno of the British Wrestling Experience (LIVE at 3 pm ET for Café members)

SATURDAY
*Rewind-A-SmackDown with John Pollock (Patreon)

SUNDAY
*Thunderstruck with WH Park & guest JoJo Remy (Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Shinjiro Otani, Feb. 1998)
*ROH 18th Anniversary POST Show with John Pollock & Mike Murray

Join the POST Wrestling Café – access to all bonus shows and the full library of shows

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS

Discuss: https://forum.postwrestling.com

Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube