POST Schedule: Backlash 2004, Nate & Brian Mann, Anthony Kingdom James

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/06/10/post-schedule-backlash-2004-nate-brian-mann-anthony-kingdom-james/

Here is the schedule of shows this week at POST Wrestling.

For those that join the POST Wrestling Café, we will have multiple shows this week, including a new Rewind-A-Wai on Friday covering the WWE’s Backlash 2004 card from Edmonton, Alberta that was chosen by Espresso Executive Producer Ian Kushner.

On the Café Hangout, Damian Abraham stops by for his weekly segment discussing the “Death Match” episode of The Wrestlers. Plus, Ontario independent wrestling promoter and manager Anthony Kingdom James will join us to discuss his plans for SummerSlam week in Toronto and the return of the Union of Independent Professional Wrestlers that week.

We will also have a full weekend of WH Park with the latest installments of Cruel Summer looking at the 1995 and 1996 finals of the G1 Climax and WH’s monthly chat with me for POST Puroresu.

And, it’s the reunion of Nate Milton & Brian Mann on this week’s Rocky Maivia Picture Show reviewing “Southland Tales”.

Join the POST Wrestling Café
http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling

MONDAY

*POST Profile Bonus: Treigh Lindstrom Full Interview (Patreon)
*Rewind-A-Raw with John Pollock & Wai Ting

TUESDAY
*Rewind-A-SmackDown with John Pollock & Wai Ting

WEDNESDAY
*British Wrestling Experience with Martin Bushby, Benno & Jamesie
*The Double Shot (Patreon)

THURSDAY
*Café Hangout with John Pollock & Wai Ting and guests Damian Abraham & Anthony Kingdom James (Live at 3 pm Eastern for Double Double+ Patrons)
*upNXT with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

FRIDAY
*Rewind-A-Wai #38: WWE Backlash 2004 (Patreon)

SATURDAY
*Cruel Summer Ep. 5 with WH Park & guest Martin Bushby reviewing the 1995 G1 Climax Final (Mutoh vs. Hashimoto)
*The Rocky Maivia Picture Show with Nate Milton & guest Brian Mann reviewing “Southland Tales”

SUNDAY
*Cruel Summer Ep. 6 with WH Park & guest STRIGGA reviewing the 1996 G1 Climax Final (Chono vs. Choshu)
*POST Puroresu with John Pollock & WH Park

I was in attendance at Backlash 2004, and will always remember the heat for the main event. The crowd loved its hometown hero, but i couldn’t help but think that Benoit was a substitute for Bret Hart- Michaels’ heel heat was off the charts, and may have overshadowed the love for Benoit. Foley and Orton was a great hardcore match, though Foley (as usual) made us cringe with some of his bumps. This was the last wrestling show i attended live, and easily the best.