POST SCHEDULE: Dominion, UFC 251, Emily Pratt, Lonesome Dove

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/07/05/post-schedule-dominion-ufc-251-emily-pratt-lonesome-dove/

MONDAY

*POST Interview: Freelance writer Emily Pratt

*Rewind-A-Raw with John Pollock & Wai Ting

TUESDAY
*Rewind-A-Wai #65: Lonesome Dove feat. Bret Hart (Patreon)
*upNXT Review: “Hamilton” with Braden Herrington & Nate Milton

WEDNESDAY
*Rewind-A-Dynamite with John & Wai
*upNXT with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

THURSDAY
*British Wrestling Experience with Martin Bushby, Benno & Jamesie
*UFC 251 Preview with John Pollock & Phil Chertok

FRIDAY
*Rewind-A-SmackDown (LIVE at 10:15 pm ET for all Patrons)

SATURDAY
*UFC 251 POST Show with John & Phil Chertok (LIVE at YouTube.com/POSTwrestling)

SUNDAY
*NJPW Dominion POST Show with John, Wai & Mike Murray (Patreon)

It’s one of the busiest weeks this year at POST Wrestling with a packed schedule including coverage of New Japan’s Dominion & New Japan Cup Final, UFC 251 from Abu Dhabi, and Week 2 of Fyter Fest & Great American Bash.

Beginning on Monday, Wai Ting and I will welcome freelance writer Emily Pratt for a discussion about the Speaking Out movement, leaving Uproxx, and the next steps necessary for the industry to take.

On Tuesday, Rewind-A-Wai is back as Jay Hunter from OSW has selected a December 1995 episode of Lonesome Dove guest-starring Bret Hart as “Luther Root”. I have no idea what we have gotten ourselves into this with this review – members of the POST Wrestling Café can find out that night.

Braden Herrington and Nate Milton are doing a bonus review of Hamilton (available on Disney+) on the upNXT feed that will be released on Tuesday.

The second week of NXT’s Great American Bash and AEW’s Fyter Fest will be covered in-depth Wednesday night with upNXT and Rewind-A-Dynamite coming your way.

The British Wrestling Experience is back Thursday as Martin, Benno & Jamesie continue to discuss the Speaking Out movement and the reaction from the European wrestling scene.

Wai and I go LIVE on Friday night at 10:15 pm Eastern for Rewind-A-SmackDown where we will take phone calls in addition to reviewing SmackDown that night.

UFC 251 coverage begins Thursday with a preview show hosted by Phil Chertok and I as we will look at the first of four shows on Yas Island. On Saturday night, the two of us will go live at YouTube.com/POSTwrestling immediately after the main event. You can stream the UFC 251 POST Show FREE and we will also take phone calls for the first time.

The week wraps up with an NJPW Dominion POST Show with Wai Ting & I joined by Mr. New Japan Cup Mike Murray, who has done a great job covering all the shows on the site. This will be a show exclusively for members of the POST Wrestling Café.

It’s a packed week and we hope you enjoy all the coverage we have planned!