POST SCHEDULE: Six G1 shows, ROCKY III, WWE Draft Night 1, BWE

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/10/05/post-schedule-six-g1-shows-rocky-iii-wwe-draft-night-1-bwe/

MONDAY

*Rewind-A-Raw with John Pollock & Wai Ting

*G1 Climax – Day 9 w/ John & Wai (Patreon)

TUESDAY
*G1 Climax – Day 10 (Patreon)
*POST Movie Review: ROCKY III (Patreon)

WEDNESDAY
*G1 Climax – Day 11 (Patreon)
*Rewind-A-Dynamite with John & Wai
*upNXT with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

THURSDAY
*G1 Climax – Day 12 (Patreon)
*The British Wrestling Experience with Martin & Benno w/ guest Sarah Grieve

FRIDAY
*Rewind-A-SmackDown – WWE Draft Edition (LIVE at 10:15 pm Eastern)

SATURDAY
*G1 Climax – Day 13 Podcast w/ John Pollock & Mike Murray (Patreon)

SUNDAY
*G1 Climax – Day 14 Podcast w/ Wai & TBA (Patreon)

Before we start, I want to thank all the new members that have joined the POST Wrestling Café throughout our G1 coverage. We have a packed week of bonus content including six G1 Climax podcasts through Sunday, along with our latest POST Movie Review and a big Rewind-A-SmackDown covering the WWE Draft.

I also want to highly recommend this past weekend’s edition of The Long & Winding Royal Road covering the life and career of Mitsuharu Misawa. WH Park & guest @Hi5ame did a phenomenal job on this show and it’s received tremendous reviews from those that have heard the show.

This week, there is lots of G1 Climax coverage as Wai Ting and I will have four straight days of podcasts from Monday through Thursday covering each card. For POST Wrestling Café members, these shows will be released each afternoon. This coming weekend, we will be splitting them up with Mike Murray & I covering Saturday’s show while Wai will handle Sunday’s show.

On Tuesday, our ROCKY reviews continue as we review ROCKY III from 1982 starring Sylvester Stallone, Mr. T as Clubber Lang, and Hulk Hogan’s appearance as Thunderlips. That show will be out for Café members on Tuesday night.

The British Wrestling Experience is back this Thursday as Martin Bushby & Benno are joined by Sarah Grieve of the Eat Sleep Suplex Retweet Podcast. The three will discuss the latest Epic Encounter cards from Rev Pro, the mainstream coverage the Speaking Out movement has received in the UK, and the promotions attempting to run shows during the pandemic.

Friday night on Rewind-A-SmackDown, we are LIVE at 10:15 pm Eastern for Café members with a big rundown of the WWE Draft that begins that night and continues next Monday on Raw. We will go through the draft picks, a review of the show, and take your calls.

Thanks to everyone for their support of POST Wrestling and we hope you enjoy the shows we are putting out. For all the bonus shows on the Café, $6 U.S. gets you in the door and access to all the extra shows and the archive, including all the G1 shows this year.

Join the POST Wrestling Café – access to all bonus shows and the full library of shows

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS

Discuss: https://forum.postwrestling.com

Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

1 Like