POST SCHEDULE: Stu Bennett, Dr. Alex Patel, ASK-A-WAI, WH Park

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/06/29/post-schedule-stu-bennett-dr-alex-patel-ask-a-wai-wh-park/

MONDAY

*Rewind-A-Raw with John Pollock & Wai Ting

TUESDAY
*ASK-A-WAI Mailbag Show (Patreon)
*Andrew Thompson interviews Stu Bennett

WEDNESDAY
*Rewind-A-Dynamite with John & Wai
*upNXT with Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

THURSDAY
*POST Interview: Dr. Alex Patel

FRIDAY
*Rewind-A-SmackDown LIVE with John & Wai (LIVE for all Patrons)

SATURDAY
*POST Puroresu with John Pollock & WH Park

SUNDAY
*The Long & Winding Royal Road with WH Park & guest Scrump (Hayabusa & Shinzaki vs. Misawa & Akiyama, 11/27/1997)

This week at POST Wrestling, we will have several interviews including Stu Bennett and the return of Dr. Alex Patel, plus a weekend full of WH Park!

This Tuesday, Andrew Thompson sits down with Stu Bennett, the former “Wade Barrett” to chat about his career, working with the NWA, a proposed run with Lucha Underground, and his new film “I Am Vengeance: Retaliation”.

For members of the POST Wrestling Café, we will have our monthly ASK-A-WAI mailbag show on Tuesday night as Wai & I take questions posted on the POST Wrestling Forum from the past month. This is always a fun show that allows us to dive into different subjects including historical topics, non-wrestling, and lots more.

Mike Murray continues his coverage of the New Japan Cup and will have written reports on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

On Thursday, Dr. Alex Patel will return for an update on everything related to COVID-19 from his perspective and his observations of how the pro wrestling industry has handled the pandemic, especially in Florida.

This Friday night, it’s Rewind-A-SmackDown LIVE where we will go live at 10:15 pm Eastern with a review of Friday Night SmackDown and lots of your phone calls discussing any topics.

Then it’s onto the weekend where WH Park and I have a new POST Puroresu show on Saturday followed by Sunday’s edition of The Long & Winding Royal Road as WH will speak with Scrump from the PWT Cast as they cover the November 27, 1997, Real-World Tag League match involving Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama against Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki.

1 Like

Happy to see @Alex_Patel returning.

2 Likes

Cant wait for POST Puroresu!