Post Wrestling Stickers

I absolutely love the stickers that the guys have made. I’ve received a bunch from care packages and got more at the live show, but I’ve yet to use any. You see, I have a problem with stickers. I’m too indecisive and I can’t commit to where to put them. I’m like this with any sticker I get. I don’t like putting stickers on my car, the laptop I have is my work computer, I don’t have a guitar case or amp. I just don’t know what to do with them. It’s a real problem.

1 Like

Maybe put them on a cabinet door, closet door, refrigerator, local street pole, or a wall?

1 Like

I’m married so decorating my house is out of the question. And vandalism is out of the question.

2 Likes

I have a Lamp in my Studio…apartment (ha ha for long time Colt listeners)…that I have dubbed my Post Lamp. I use it when I roll out of bed in the wee hours of the morning to watch New Japan. It is the home of my POST Pins (which I absolutely love, and want more editions of), and the stickers.

2 Likes

Put one on your head when you go out. Make yourself a human billboard.

1 Like

My head is already a billboard with my Post Wrestling hat. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Mines are on my weights bench.

1 Like

@Tony you lift Bro?

Ya man. I’m qualified as a gym instructor but I’ve never really done it as a profession.

1 Like