Post Wrestling Tops What Culture's 10 Best Wrestling Podcasts Right Now

My feedback is pretty great

Anyways, back on topic. Congrats @johnpollock and @wai0937. Post is the first podcast I listen to now, surpassing the wrestling observer stuff and whatever else I have time to listen.

Kudos guys!

4 Likes

Super happy and proud of our guys! Canā€™t help but think that Christmas 2017 launch had to be a mini All-In moment for John and Wai getting subscribers and Patreons and now getting some extremely well deserved recognition and attention.

YoušŸ‘DeservešŸ‘It

2 Likes

Corgraatulations John & Wai.

But had honestly thought ā€œWhat Cultureā€ died after the firing of their 5-big personalities to form ā€œCultaholicā€. Then the had the bumpy controversy before their official launch. Never liked their YouTube reviews full of crude humor of women and fans.

Only other wrestling podcast I listen to is WrestleTalk so Iā€™m happy to announce that Post Wrestling are definitely in my top 2.

ā€˜What Cultureā€™ is a pretty big general pop culture media company, hence the name. They cover movies, games, music etc etc. So they werenā€™t likely to be majorly effected, let alone ā€˜deadā€™ because of the departures of 5 guys who primarily worked in one area of their business, even if those personalities made that area very popular.

Judging by their recent YouTube view numbers, What Culture Wrestling still seems popular itself anyway. Their recap of Mondayā€™s Raw already has 173k views.

1 Like