Potential programming change for AEW on TNT tonight

Weird trend for tonight only thing to trend in the top 5 on Twitter was private party.

Yeah. It looks like it did a bad rating

Based on what?

Going by Twitter, the only wrestling related trend was Private Party… So if that’s you’re indication, they must have done better than NXT.

Edit - actually I am wrong. AEWTNT was trending around 11pm in the top 5. So perhaps the replay?

1 Like

I thought lack of twitter trends, potential network change, baseball lead in being not their target audience, etc

Baseball wasn’t the lead in. Baseball was on another channel. The lead in was Guardians of the Galaxy. If anything a playoff baseball game would be a great lead in.

2 Likes

The movie? If that’s good!

Will have to excuse my ignorance. I find baseball a bit dull and thought it was mainly old people like a nascar crowd

And this leads us to this week’s discussion of “Lame Old People Stuff and other sweeping generalizations by Alex Patel”.

1 Like

No I actually was just wondering if baseball would help the lead in honestly. Maybe it does I don’t really watch so don’t know.

Here in Canada it was on at normal time. Plus not sure how many people watch baseball here given the blue jays stadium is always empty bc they aren’t good

1 Like

This isn’t just baseball, it’s playoff baseball involving teams in big markets. It’s a much larger and diverse demo paying attention to MLB right now.

1 Like

MLB DIVISION SERIES: NATIONALS/DODGERS TBS / 8:27 PM / 5,856 mil / 1.8 rating

MLB DIVISION SERIES: CARDINALS/BRAVES TBS 4:55 PM 3,325 mil / 0.8 rating

it lead al of cable tv baseball playoffs get those primetime numbers and a bit more the further along you go a huge lead in its not as big as football but rare things that get big numbers especially on cable.

Any Word on what Fox will do with smackdown on OCT 25? Game 3 of the world Series (which airs on FOX) is on then.

FS1 for SD?