Progress Chapter 65: Have Some Faith In The Sound Results

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/03/25/progress-chapter-65-have-some-faith-in-the-sound-results/

PROGRESS Chapter 65: Have Some Faith In The Sound (6th-anniversary show)
Venue: Electric Ballroom, Camden, London, UK
Date: Sunday 25 March 2018
Attendance: 700 sold out

Submitted by: Matthew Smith

*Rob Lynch beat Doug Williams

Charlie Morgan beat Millie McKenzie vs Chakara vs Session Moth MartinaNo DQ match: Chris Brookes beat TK Cooper

*Walter beat Rampage Brown to retain the PROGRESS Atlas Championship

*Natural Progression Series: Danny Duggan beat Danny Jones

*Zack Gibson & James Drake beat Jimmy Havoc & Mark Haskins vs David Star & Jack Sexsmith to retain the PROGRESS Tag Team Championship

*Travis Banks beat Flash Morgan Webster to retain the PROGRESS World Championship
(Banks was helped by TK Cooper as the South Pacific Power Trip reform and seemingly turn heel. Banks closed the show on the mic with a nod to Roman Reigns: “Progress is my yard now.” Before Walter comes down and challenges him to the next title match. Which could well happen in NOLA.)

I just watched this show. They cut to the chase in making Banks a heel on this card, though Webster (who was definitely the face here) still has his alignment up in the air.

I enjoyed the three title matches, I feel bad for Millie McKenzie after these last two matches of hers, and I enjoyed seeing Eddie Dennis still get involved on the show.