Queen Zelina was initially at WWE PC in May for the filming of Malakai Black's vignettes

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/11/16/queen-zelina-was-initially-at-wwe-pc-in-may-for-the-filming-of-malakai-blacks-vignettes/

Zelina Vega explains why she was back at the WWE Performance Center after her release.

After being released from WWE in November 2020, Zelina Vega made her on-screen return to the company in July of 2021. She is currently being dubbed as ‘Queen Zelina’ after winning the Queen’s Crown tournament at Crown Jewel.

Before her return to WWE TV, it was reported that Vega was present at the WWE Performance Center in May. Vega appeared on Ryan Satin’s Out of Character show and shared that when she initially showed up at the Performance Center in May, it was because WWE was filming vignettes for the return of Malakai Black, formerly known as ‘Aleister Black’.

Well so, what made it funny is that at that time when it came out, I wasn’t really back yet. It wasn’t really a thing yet so, and I know they were filming something for my husband so that’s initially what I was there for so it made it funny because I was like, ‘Okay, this isn’t really even 100 percent yet.’ They all over here talking like it is but then you don’t know the specifics but I can’t tell you the specifics so just shut up. Just stop. When it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be if it’s meant to be and why take that away from the fans?

Malakai was released from WWE in June and debuted for All Elite Wrestling the following month. He was a part of the Full Gear pay-per-view and teamed with Andrade El Idolo to take on Cody Rhodes and PAC.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit the Out of Character podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.