R-Truth to undergo surgery for quad tendon tear

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/11/08/r-truth-to-undergo-surgery-for-quad-tendon-tear/

An update on R-Truth.

On the November 1st edition of NXT on USA Network, R-Truth had to be helped to the backstage area during his match against Grayson Waller. Truth flipped over the top rope and when he landed, he grabbed his left knee.

He provided an update via Twitter and Truth stated that he torn his quad tendon. As of the video recording, Truth was heading into surgery.

Hey, hey, hey, what’s up? Aye y’all, first off, I wanna thank each and every one of y’all for y’all concerns, y’all’s get wells, y’all prayers, y’all support. Yes, unfortunately, sun tan superman, I got hurt. I got hit with that kryptonite. I did tear my quad tendon and I’m at surgery now as we speak… I’ll be going in so yeah, it is what it is, right? Y’all know I’ll be back. But I wanna thank you. Without you, there ain’t no me. So let me go ahead and handle this business and I’ll be back before y’all know it, aite? Peace.

Thank you to Each and every one of you!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙌🏿 🤔 I might turn this into a documentary 🧐 #whatitis pic.twitter.com/pichgdDqbA

— WWE R-TRUTH (@RonKillings) November 8, 2022

Tonight’s episode of NXT will feature a rematch for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles in addition to Von Wagner and Bron Breakker joining Grayson Waller’s talk show ahead of their title match next week.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit the original source with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.