RAD 10/30/19: The Undertale of Kenny Omega

2019 is the worst. I can’t believe that there is so much hate for wrestling shows. It’s the action equivalent of Days of our Lives, yet people hate on the companies they aren’t into, as if it’s affecting their lives in some way.

I’m really curious if on the Days of our Lives discussion forum, they hate on Young & the Restless or other shows. Or if they hate on a show, because Billy Bob isn’t what they like in a character.

2 Likes

OK, so don’t watch the show.

Problem solved.

This made me genuinely laugh.

I guess I don’t get it.

Why is a guy pretending to not give a fuck and not try popular?

Bc millennials are slackers? Like I don’t get it or why it’s considered to be popular.

Maybe I’m too old. I never said I didn’t like AEW. But I agree with JC - there is a lot of dumb Indy stuff done that will hold them back from ever truly competing with WWE and not just NXT

You seem to agree with whatever anyone else says.

1 Like

At the moment, being held back from working in WWE is not an issue. The best position is freelance.

1 Like

@Alex_Patel because it is a wrestling show and some elements of the show are simply there for entertainment and laughs and to be different. The same reason the Circus has a dozen different type of performers. How we forget this business is build on carny shit.

The particular love for Cassidy I think is just how unique he is. Can’t remember a gimick like his in a long time.

1 Like

ok, boomer…

Do you get necrophilia angles?

Do you get people admitting to try and murder someone, but not being imprisoned for attempted murder?

Do you get a grown man acting like he is dead?

It’s wrestling. We can go back to when it was first done and find shit that makes no sense. Some will hate it, others will love it. I’m not sure why you constantly need this shit explained to you.

Why do they keep bouncing off the ropes ?

Billy Bob is under pushed man, Fabio is always getting that Superman push damn corporate stooge.

As hardcore gamer (like Kenny Omega), I’m quite familiar with Undertale and in fact I own it on Steam (I haven’t played it much though).

It only costs $10.99, so it’s worth giving it a try - https://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/Undertale/

1 Like

Love that this thread included a light sales pitch for Undertale!

I would love to know how old you are. Maybe it would provide some much needed context.

1 Like

In another thread he said he was 10 during WM 6. So he’s 39.

I am 39 yrs old

Is there much difference now between Orange Cassidy and Kenny Omega when it comes to being taken seriously…? :thinking:

It has nothing to do with your age. If you don’t “get” it then you don’t need to. You’re not the target audience.

1 Like

I think orange Cassidy has a gimmick where he doesn’t try.

Omega is supposed to be a video game character. Yes some stuff is unrealistic (ie the amount of time someone waits to take the rise of terminator on the outside) but at least hes supposed to be trying

You guys are cray when it comes to Omega.
He is a beast in the ring. If you don’t like his gimmick, ok, but I don’t think that detracts from his popularity or what he does in the ring.
Show some respect, you are talking about a former NJPW Heavyweight Champion.
Kenny is King and Kenny King is good too.
Where the heck is he?
Retired?
I love you all!
Even you,Mr. Smart Guy.