Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/10/08/rar-10-7-19-fast-and-fury-hell-in-a-cell-fallout/
Coming off a poorly received end to Hell in a Cell, Monday’s episode of Raw was promoted around Tyson Fury appearing. The show also saw the latest chapter in Rusev and Lana‘s ongoing marital issues, Natalya and Lacey Evans have a Last Woman Standing match, women’s champions Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair teaming against The Kabuki Warriors, Rey Mysterio responds to Brock Lesnar’s attack on Dominick, and the focus placed on the start of the WWE Draft this Friday.
- Bray Wyatt and Sasha Banks not medically cleared following Hell in a Cell
- How Friday Night SmackDown performed on Fox
- The fallout from WWE Hell in a Cell
- AEW announces a new match for Dynamite and location for 12/11 episode
- Tito Ortiz vs. Alberto El Patron on pay-per-view in December
And your Café feedback, comments & questions from the POST Wrestling Forum.
Photos Courtesy: WWE
Rewind-A-Raw Theme by Colby John: soundcloud.com/colbyjohn
Support us on Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café: http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com