RAR 7/8/19: Cedric the Sports Entertainer

Respect @Labordays

This was at least more decent than the last person who felt it necessary to unsubscribe and tell us. I’ll grade this as reasonably constructive feedback.

That said - privatemessage is a waaaaai better Wai to achieve constructive feedback. Posting negatively on the forum is just not good form and causes more animosity than intended. It serves to make your point known as if you want others to agree and pile on. Then you take the heat and in this case not totally deserved. (I definitely flame when deserved). Just do it privately. The guys appreciate it but public complaining is just :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Hey Mj, appreciate the reply.

Though I honestly find it odd the general thread posting for a podcast would not be the appropriate place to offer feedback. Or that it would seem to be, “complaining”.

That is contra to my experience on many forums over the years on a variety of topics. Where the general thread is the place to openly discuss the episode/topic and offer feedback.

Even more odd the suggestion PMs are the preferred method for general feedback, as most creators seem to frown on that style of communication. Noted should I contact the creators again though.

I am not concerned about what other users here may think, however.

This was an open thread, I offered some feedback I thought the creators may want to hear or at least consider as a point of view. Thanked them for their work and complimented the content of their offerings. I am not offended or bothered at all and hope John & Wai feel likewise.

I appreciate your civil reply as well.

3 Likes

I speak only for myself and NOT the content creators.
My suggestion was based on the fact that while a public thread, the forum is also full of Patreons who contribute monetarily to support the content creators.