Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/09/25/rasd-9-24-19-goodbye-usa-impact-wrestling-on-tuesdays/
John Pollock and Wai Ting review the final edition of WWE SmackDown on Tuesdays as Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens attempted to settle their lawsuit out of court.
The final Tuesday night edition of SmackDown saw Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens set up one final match with a major stipulation, Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan come together for a match against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper at Hell in a Cell, Chad Gable remains short, Shinsuke Nakamura took on Ali in a non-title match, a sit-down interview with Kofi Kingston to discuss the match with Brock Lesnar, and a farewell to the USA Network.
- Impact Wrestling moving to Tuesday nights on AXS TV
- Raw’s viewership is the fifth-lowest of 2019
- Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Minoru Suzuki at King of Pro Wrestling along with entire card
- New Japan’s lineups for the Fighting Spirit Unleashed tour this weekend
- Sportsnet 360 adds an edited version of NXT for a Friday night block of WWE programming
And your Café feedback, comments & questions from the POST Wrestling Forum.
Photos Courtesy: WWE
Support us on Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café: http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com