Raw 18th feb discussion chat/thread

There still could of been something a little more creative.

Main event! Lol :joy:

With the four nxt call-ups plus you add in Owens and zayn returning in the near future you do have a very exciting roster once again which raw has certainly been lacking in.

There’s been a great roster and talent for a while now just no meaningful storylines… such a crime

4 Likes

From who? The casual fan doesn’t know these guys and an ad read from Cole doesn’t sell em. And NXT fans are probably already watching, or don’t watch regardless.

What kills me is IF Richochette ran down to make a save I’d mark out and tell my casual fan friends that this awesome guy debuted and they’d see it as a surprise and introducing a new guy in a creative way. Instead, when we know it’s coming it zaps the organic excitement out of it and it doesn’t feel unique it feels forced Bc of course they said these guys are here. Why can’t they just operate under the idea the surprises are what draw people, not the coming attractions which historically under deliver.

2 Likes

People want surprises! They want to feel like anything can happen at any time and surprise is real! That’s what people stay tuned in for!

The casual fan who was told four new people are on raw but there’s no Brock or Seth or Becky already turned Raw off. Numbers don’t lie!

1 Like

And it’s not like they are going to stay on the brand are they? Just a band-aid to cover up the missing talent and horrendous job of the first call ups. Just be better the first time

2 Likes

Hmm Maybe we will get different nxt talent every week on raw Adam cole and velveteen dream next week.

1 Like

Why is DIY winning not surprising?

Cuz it’s the raw tag division

1 Like

From the way this show is going, wow…, the podcast should be fun.

3 Likes

Just don’t announce it!!!
I’m tuning in every week for 3 hours if there’s a chance of surprise debuts or appearances each week. That kind of good response will carry over to casual fans when they hear “Raw is good” on the Internet.

1 Like

I am slightly behind. It’s cool seeing Ciampa and Gargano have ring entrances to Raw.

Idk how you really make the feud work when on both shows. Main roster crowd won’t have the proper investment and reaction imo

Why do people pay money to watch wrestling and not make noise? I don’t get it

What are people views on the design of those women’s tag title belts?? They kinda look like what I might find if I had a look in kairi sane’s treasure chest tbh

That could be a fantastic introduction to her and Io and have a great staring feud for the titles!

2 Likes

Ronda looks beat up from Becky busting her open last night

This crowd is awful… especially compared to the amazing crowd in Houston only 24 hours ago at Elimination Chamber

3 Likes

Anyone notice they keep using the same shot of the guy in a Young Bucks shirt when showing Elimination Chamber highlights? I can see somebody saying - “show that guy! See we let ppl wear their shirts!”

1 Like

Who are these Brock special videos for? Doesn’t anyone not know Brock by now?

1 Like