Regarding the awkward start to RAR

The more awful WWE gets the more angry wai seems to get. We are watching a slow burn heel turn of wai ting.

1 Like

"When a companyā€™s heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, loses ratings, and a dark shadow falls over itā€™s soul. From the ashes of a once great federation has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

We look to the airwaves for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same 70-year old man who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior. The purveyor of good, with a voice of vengeance, and a mission of justice. This. Is. Ting." :100:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you have read this entire thread you might as well have just watched the Sasha and Bayley storyline again.

4 Likes

This has all made me very exited for RASD.

My prediction is Wai tries to apologize for his tone, John says it was unacceptable and pisses of Wai who hits him with a steel chair and goes to Agnews show.

lol

5 Likes

Wai is above going to a show with an outdated concept. Heā€™d make his own podcastā€¦All Elite Wai

3 Likes

Iā€™m just impressed by the fact that ā€œHeel Tingā€ is a much more well rounded character than virtually any Asian bad guy that the WWE (and North American wrestling in general) usually produces! #Progress :wink::100:

2 Likes

Being english i dont really follow basketball that much but if my soccer team lost in the last seconds of an important match you wont get a great conversation from me,especially from the shitshow that is Raw.

3 Likes

I went back and listened. Definitely much ado about nothing. Iā€™m actually sad that Wai felt he had to make an apology for this.

3 Likes

I went back and listened to these ā€˜incidentsā€™ and canā€™t see what the big deal is. Arguments and disagreements are bound to happen, and they are entertaining when they do. People are acting like their own parents had a blazing row.

1 Like

Wait, I thought the apology was poking fun at this thread.

I guess I misinterpreted that one.

Youā€™ll be fine next season then mate, Charlton will lose long before the final seconds in most games. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You seem to be an expert Charlton fan. Thank you for the predictions unlike that Wai Ting fella.

1 Like

Ha ha.

Thoughts on Aribo? Both my team, Celtic, and the new rangers are in talks with him apparently.

And then the next week, John starts his own show and starts calling Post Wrestling fans unhygienic and smelly while wearing a gas mask.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, after listening to Mondayā€™s Rewind-A-Raw, I might have to cancel my subscription to the WWE Network.:man_facepalming:t4::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hey pal! How about three months for $0.99?

thatā€™s why heā€™s the ā€œCowboyā€ Wai Ting!

2 Likes

This is literally 2-3 of my WhatsApp groups during the Turkish Super League season (Soccer) ā€¦ the only difference being that we donā€™t release it to the world.

Donā€™t sweat it and good luck to the Raptors tomorrow night!

One of my friends wanted to fight me two years ago bc I said Markelle Fultz would be better than Ben Simmons :smiley:

1 Like

Dont let Rangers get him,he would easily run that league in 2 years,different type of player but can be your next Larsson.