Renee Young reveals that she has COVID-19

Probably but it’s possible that someone from AEW could pass it on to somebody from WWE

So Kayla “recovered”, went back to work where there was no testing… and now there is an outbreak.

Hmmmmm. Almost like she was still sick or something.

Oh wouldn’t that be ironic given the fan reaction. I don’t think most fans would even know how to react to that.

At the end of the day, morally WWE should have been testing IMO, however sadly this is something that’s going to happen across the world at thousands of work places. Hopefully these wrestling promotions learn from their mistakes, I guess we’ll see next week.

If I had to guess, I would imagine the constant travel is the big risk factor. There is a reason why the NBA is doing a bubble at Disney. They all need to test, quarantine, bulk shoot.

She said she originally had it in March.

Yes. I am suggesting that she never recovered.

If it was a mild case, she’d have recovered after 2 weeks. More severe, you’re looking at six weeks. And if she can’t even tell she has it then I’d say it was mild. Think of it like the flu but without a vaccine.

COVID is a type of cold virus, which you obviously can get twice, so it’s possible. We can’t know how long the antibodies from those who have recovered last.

I watched a report on that yesterday. There seem to be conflicting reports, but it appears its different for everyone.

I don’t doubt that you can catch it again. I’m suggesting it’s unlikely that someone will have it for 3 months.

Of the millions of cases so far there is not a single verified case of a person getting a subsequent infection.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe. But we need masks and all that. Even 1% death rate without taking any precautions is 3 million dead in the US alone.

I agree with your overall point, but your math is considering every single American gets it.

Yep. And more we’re apparently dealing with this:
https://www.newsweek.com/face-mask-exemption-cards-flyers-doj-seal-are-not-real-feds-say-1513275

1 Like

I just don’t get it. I think anytime certain people loose control they loose their shit.

Worst case if it doesn’t work, your face mask annoys you. Best case if it works, it saves thousands of lives, and improves the care of those who are sick with less people being in the hospital.

This world would be such a batter place if people just calmed down and listened to reason for a second.

1 Like

Reeeeeeee…

But then some people would have to admit they were wrong.

1 Like

You have to be very cautious in claiming another infection. Some people swab positive for COVID for months after. I have personally swabbed someone 8 weeks later who is still positive. If she suddenly develops a cough it doesn’t mean she got COVID again. It’s very hard to tell unless you have a lot of negative swabs in between your positive ones to claim reinfection

3 Likes

The opinion I’ve been waiting for on this subject.
Thanks Alex!

Antibody studies do not agree with your assertion.

5 Likes

While I don’t think its a good idea to down play the seriousness of this, many health experts do believe that the US had many more cases then originally believed.