REPORT: Change to tonight's Women's Tag Team Tournament match

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/08/19/report-change-to-tonights-womens-tag-team-tournament-match/

There has been a change to tonight’s women’s tag team tournament match on Friday Night SmackDown.

Mike Johnson of PWinsider.com reports that Nikkita Lyons & Zoey Stark are no longer scheduled to wrestle on tonight’s show and will be replaced by Toxic Attraction’s Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin.

The Toxic Attraction members will team against Natalya & Sonya Deville. The winners will advance to face Raquel Rodriguez & Aliyah in the semi-finals.

A source at WWE confirmed to POST Wrestling that the change has been made with Toxic Attraction taking the spot of Lyons and Stark, although it is not known what the reason for the switch was.

Friday Night SmackDown takes place from the Bell Center in Montreal, Quebec, and will also feature a face-to-face segment involving Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre.

That’s odd….it’s not like Hunter to change last things last minute for no reason, I assume this is Covid or injury related.

And not from Meltzer, but several of the replies saying that “medically unavailable” means “unvaxxed and can’t enter Canada”

2 Likes

Nikkita isn’t vaccinated so she cant get into Canada.

2 Likes

Wheather it’s this or the concussion, I figured there was a legitimate reason.

The Trump supporter/Qanon queen is an anti-vaxxer. I am stunned

1 Like