REPORT: Retribution members test negative, must quarantine for two weeks

The responsibility you speak of (which I agree with), didn’t they do that here? Contract tracing/quarantining people after a negative test, isn’t that doing their due diligence? What else would you have done if you were in charge, in regards to this specific situation?

If we’re talking the first round of positives, go to town, WWE was negligent. However, I don’t see it in this instance.

1 Like

You just nullified me, you bastard. :smiley:

I guess I got all riled-up when you said that their talent are in their rights to party. They are free to do anything in their free time, but not party. The pandemic is real.

That’s my point. Do not party at this time; you will regret it when you’re on ICU as a result. See Toronto.

2 Likes

Hm, is this the law in Florida at the moment? Cause if it’s not - they can do literally whatever they want. After all, they are all grown men and women with head on their shoulders.

If it’s the law, well… it’s still on them and they can be prosecuted, get a ticket or whatever the deal is.

People who are aware they’re going to be tested regularly (to appear on tv) and still decide to party are stupid. End of story

1 Like

If they knew they are in with an infected person on a COVID herding party - yes. Still I fail to see your original point how WWE is at guilt with this.

A WWE trainer (employed by the company) should know better. Hence the sloppy shop comment

Right on…

Let’s watch AEW!

Wait, are we discussing the peoples right to party?

1 Like

Yeah, cause people in AEW don’t party. :crazy_face:

It’s just an example; partying or gathering in large groups will make jobs that are difficult to manage, among other activities. If you are sick, don’t bring others down with you.

OK, a few hours and I’m off to the Tongan Massage Parlour.

Good night and hope everything is all right with you guys.

1 Like

In hindsight Taz’s “sloppy shop” comments seem more and more stupid with each passing week. Both companies are struggling with the same issues and neither one is immune. It’s like you’ve got two ocean liners sinking into the sea right next to each other and rather than trying to come up with a collective solution, the passengers on one boat are pointing and laughing at the other side.

1 Like

When I read this, I just pictured Nelson from the Simpsons sitting on one of the boats saying “haha” only to drown 10 seconds later.

Either way, 100% agree. Its like that old saying “those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”.

1 Like