Review-A-Wai 10th Anniversary Top 10 List - **Number 1**

Number 2 added.

5 Likes

Really happy with that number 2 spot. I wrote the feedback that John struggled to get through. My five minutes of Review-A-Wai fame.

Number 1 is Melina vs Alicia Fox.

Number 1 added.

Thanks everyone for following along with my top 10.

5 Likes

I guess nothing can top a nitro 2000 episode.

1 Like

Number 1 was my all time favourite as well. Any newer listener of Post Wrestling needs to listen to this. Any WCW 2000 stuff is good, but that was something else.

3 Likes

Thank you for putting all of this together!

1 Like

Strong list. My personal favourite is badd blood 1997 and the raw after. They do such a good job of recapping how tastelessly the wwe dealt with Brian Pillmans death. It really is quite shocking the commentary that night from vince and I’ve never heard them taken to task for this as well as John and wai on this review.

1 Like

And to think, #1 led to a podcast show called Keepin’ It 2000 that literally never finished because (in my mind), @PodFatherSOH and Brian tapped out to WCW 2000 in a Can you review every Nitro of this year on a Pole Submission Match!

Amazing list @Brad_The_Archivist
Thank you for bravely walking us down memory lane!
And cheers to another 10 years!

3 Likes

Thanks for this look through the past 10 years. As a person who started listening to The LAW & it’s network of Podcasts around 2014 their is so many of these I’m hearing for the first time.

Do you have a link to the first Review-A-Wai show? It’s a show I’ve never herd before.

1 Like

Link!

Ground Zero 1997

2 Likes

Here’s to the 11th anniversary!

9 Likes

I missed the actual date (September 13) but happy 12th anniversary!

3 Likes