REWIND-A-SMACKDOWN 5/29/18: Bryan vs. Joe interrupted, CM Punk trial

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/05/30/rewind-a-smackdown-5-29-18-bryan-vs-joe-interrupted-cm-punk-trial/

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

John Pollock and Wai Ting review WWE SMACKDOWN 5/29/18:

Big Cass returns and faces Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe for the final spot in the men’s MITB match, Lana and Naomi engage in a Dance-Off, and Shinsuke Nakamura leaves Tye Dillinger laying for a 10-count.

With all the participants announced, we run down both Money In The Bank ladder matches and discuss our favourites to win.

Wai talks about the excellent Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy match from 205 Live and the latest edition of Being The Elite.

We talk reports from the first day of the CM Punk & Colt Cabana vs. Chris Amann defamation trial, the cancellation of ABC’s “Roseanne”, and John tells us about an event happening on September 8th that he is completely clearing his schedule for.

Stay tuned until the end of the podcast for your chance to win a pair of tickets to Smash Wrestling’s “The Northern Tournament” doubleheader on June 3rd at The Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto, Ontario. Featuring names such as Matt Riddle, Joey Janela, Tyson Dux, Mia Yim, Kimber Lee, Joe Hendry and more.

Plus, Café feedback from the POST Wrestling Forum.

Rewind-A-SmackDown Theme by THE IDENTiTY CRiSiS
theidentitycrisis.com / youtube.com/theidc

Subscribe to POST Wrestling
iTunes & iOS | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS

Discuss this show at the POST Wrestling Forum
https://forum.postwrestling.com

Support our Patreon - The POST Wrestling Café
http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling

Follow us
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

Shawn from London Ontario
The answer to get the Smash Wrestling tickets is… Aristocrats Comics.

I love Aqua too. Back to the 80’s, Cartoon Heroes, Back from Mars and Freaky Friday are my favourites.

1 Like

I can’t believe how happy I am for John about this Aqua concert.

2 Likes

John, for the concert you should grow your hair out and frost the tips!

1 Like

I wish my wife loved me as much as John loves Aqua.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard him so happy and giddy with excitement!

1 Like

Aquarium is 20 years old this year and some bands from our teenage years are doing album anniversary tours. It certainly makes you feel nostalgic.

Regarding CM Punk, does anyone else think that he may pull out of this fight or if I was a betting man, be putting money on Mike Jackson

That Titantron video into Nakamura’s entrance was killer. I hope they do that more often.

1 Like

So apparently Roseanne Barr used Ambien (a sleep aid) as an excuse for her tirade…she actually blamed it on not being woke :rofl:

2 Likes

Deezy just hit it out of the park.

I thought we were going to get Pusha T/Drake talk instead of Aqua and Roseanne.

Wasn’t caught up on it. Braden/Davie will cover on upNXT. Aubrey, I’m so sorry.

Shawn - you are the winner - shoot me an email [email protected]

1 Like