Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/08/22/rewind-a-smackdown-8-21-20-thunderdome-debut-audience-feedback/
This show is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons – click here to download OR check your podcast app if you have subscribed to the RSS feed provided to all members.
John Pollock and Wai Ting chat Friday Night SmackDown with the launch of the WWE ThunderDome and its first of many shows at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
- Judge denies bail for suspect in Daria Berenato’s attempted kidnapping case
- AEW selling limited tickets for next Thursday’s episode of Dynamite
- NXT ratings from Wednesday night going unopposed
- NXT pre-empted on Sept. 2 due to the NHL playoffs
- Talking Smack returns on Saturday
- Stardom cancels four shows after a positive COVID-19 test
- UFC 252 reportedly tops 500,000 buys worldwide
John Siino calls in to share his experience as a member of SmackDown’s virtual audience.
WWE debuted its ThunderDome from the Amway Center for the go-home episode leading to SummerSlam. Vince McMahon kicked off the show with interruptions from The Fiend and Retribution, AJ Styles defended the Intercontinental title against Jeff Hardy, Sonya Deville named a new stipulation for the match with Mandy Rose replacing the Hair vs. Hair one, Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura defended the tag titles against the Lucha House Party, and Bray Wyatt falls flat at the end.
Plus, a weekend preview of Saturday Night Dynamite & NXT TakeOver: XXX.
Plus, your feedback and calls on this live edition of Rewind-A-SmackDown.
Photos Courtesy: WWE
RASD Theme by THE IDENTiTY CRiSiS: theidentitycrisis.com / youtube.com/theidc
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com