Rhea Ripley wants massive story & build with Bianca Belair, feels it could be special

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/06/01/rhea-ripley-wants-massive-story-build-with-bianca-belair-feels-it-could-be-special/

In addition to the Bianca program, Rhea wants to tag with Raquel Rodriguez. 

Since April 2022, Bianca Belair had been in possession of the Raw Women’s Championship. Her title reign was ended at WWE Night of Champions when she was defeated by Asuka. Belair was holding the Raw Women’s Title as a member of SmackDown. 

Rhea Ripley, the reigning SmackDown Women’s Champion is on the Raw brand and she stated that she is looking forward to a potential ‘massive story and build’ with Belair. She said on the My Love Letter to Wrestling podcast that she feels there’s something special to explore there. In addition to that, Ripley wants to tag with Raquel Rodriguez on TV. 

I wanna have a massive story and build with Bianca (Belair). There’s something so special there that could be done so I want something to happen with Bianca and I and then also, I wanna tag with Raquel Rodriguez on TV.

Continuing on the topic of matches she’d like to have, Ripley namedropped WWE Hall of Famer Lita. 

I wanna get the chance to wrestle Lita. I think that would be incredible. I think it’d be a lot of fun and she’s just someone that always puts me over on social media and all her podcasts and stuff and I really do appreciate it and I love what she does, I love who she is so I would love to step in the ring with her.

At Night of Champions, Ripley defeated Natalya to retain the SmackDown Women’s Title in one minute. 

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit My Love Letter to Wrestling with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.