Ric Flair dealing with plantar fasciitis

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/07/19/ric-flair-dealing-with-plantar-fasciitis/

Flair does not believe it’ll affect him in the match.

It is official that for Ric Flair’s final match, he’ll tag with Andrade El Idolo to take on Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett. Ahead of the match, he appeared on Busted Open Radio with David LaGreca and Bully Ray.

Flair was asked how he’s feeling going into the match and stated that he feels great, but revealed that he’s dealing with plantar fasciitis.

I’ve got plantar fasciitis — if I pronounced that correctly — in the bottom of my foot. Other than that, I’m perfect but that damn thing is sore as sh*t so I’m at the doctor right now.

No . Now I’m training with another guy. He’s right here in town.

The match card for Ric Flair’s last match has been rounded out with the latest addition being a Bunkhouse Battle Royal.

• Kerry & Ricky Morton (w/ Robert Gibson) vs. Brock Anderson & Brian Pillman Jr. (w/ Arn Anderson)
  • The Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)
  • Four Way Match: Rey Fenix vs. Black Taurus vs. Laredo Kid vs. Bandido
  • IMPACT World Championship: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu
  • Three Way Match: Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering
  • Killer Kross (w/ Scarlett Bordeaux) vs. Harry Smith
  • Clark Connors vs. Yuya Uemura
  • The Von Erichs (Marshall & Ross Von Erich) vs. The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe)
  • Ric Flair & Andrade El Idolo vs. Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett (w/ Karen Jarrett)
  • Bunkhouse Battle Royal: Bully Ray

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Busted Open Radio with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.