Ric Flair to team with Andrade El Idolo to take on Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett

Originally published at Ric Flair to team with Andrade El Idolo to take on Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett

Match revealed for Ric Flair’s final match.

On Sunday, July 31st, Ric Flair is going to wrestle his final match and the match card has been rolled out in the weeks leading up to the announcement of Flair’s return bout.

It is official that Flair will team with Andrade El Idolo to take on the duo of Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett who’ll be accompanied to the ring by Karen Jarrett.

Go. NOW.

📺: https://t.co/lpsNINiU4w#STARRCAST #RicFlairsLastMatch pic.twitter.com/oQRcqBw8Vu

— #Starrcast (@StarrcastEvents) July 18, 2022

Both Andrade and Lethal are signed to All Elite Wrestling. Jeff Jarrett is back working for WWE and is the Senior Vice President of Live Events.

Here is the complete lineup for Ric Flair’s Last Match:

• Kerry & Ricky Morton (w/ Robert Gibson) vs. Brock Anderson & Brian Pillman Jr. (w/ Arn Anderson)
  • The Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)
  • Four Way Match: Rey Fenix vs. Black Taurus vs. Laredo Kid vs. Bandido
  • IMPACT World Championship: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu
  • Three Way Match: Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering
  • Killer Kross (w/ Scarlett Bordeaux) vs. Harry Smith
  • Clark Connors vs. Yuya Uemura
  • The Von Erichs (Marshall & Ross Von Erich) vs. The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe)
  • Ric Flair & Andrade El Idolo vs. Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett (w/ Karen Jarrett)

Forbidden door! WWE vs AEW. :roll_eyes:

LOL is anyone actually ordering this other than for a laugh?

To be fair, it does have a decent undercard.

That said, I have absolutely zero interest in seeing this or supporting this entire venture.

4 Likes

Yes the undercard is good, but the main event just screams out as a money grab. This is hardly some sort of enticing match it just seems like a way for Conrad and Ric and Andrade, who are all family, to milk money

1 Like

Double J just stays winning, smartest man in wrestling.

2 Likes

Undercard looks good but I honestly believe if this is successful it will build to something next year billed as Flairs last single match. Do not believe he is done for one second

This is why Andrade is "busy?"I legitimately thought this was a spoof at first. Not excited to catch this.

Yikes. This falls flat.

All I can say is I hope he’s ok after the match. Guy almost died a few years ago, I just don’t see how this is a good idea.

The only match with any interest for me is the one with Alex Shelley vs Alex Shelley. Hard pass.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to this show and will absolutely be giving my support. Do I think Flair should be wrestling? No. But it is his decision. He can do whatever he wants. I would look down on it more as a cash grab if it were in AEW or WWE, but its Conrad, so I expect it.