Ridge Holland underwent surgery for broken nose, says it's fixed and he's waiting for it to fully heal

Originally published at Ridge Holland provides update on his nose after injury at WWE Day 1

Ridge Holland provides update on his nose injury.

At WWE’s ‘Day 1’ event, Ridge Holland and Sheamus met Cesaro and Ricochet in tag team match on the Kickoff show. Holland had to be removed from the bout after suffering a broken nose. The injury occurred when Cesaro flipped Ricochet to help him complete a full rotation but Ricochet’s foot landed on Holland’s face.

Holland chatted with Quetzalli Bulnes on El Brunch de WWE and said he underwent surgery and his nose is fixed. Holland is now waiting for his nose to fully heal.

I feel good, I feel good. I took a bit of a knock thanks to Ricochet but, the surgery was very good, the nose is fixed. I’m just waiting for it to heal fully now so, we’re good. We’re good.

He stated that when he returns, the option is there to sport a mask. Sheamus missed the month of October 2021 after suffering a broken nose.

Yeah, the option’s out , you know?

Holland was moved to the SmackDown brand as a part of the 2021 WWE Draft. He has competed in three TV matches since formally debuting on SmackDown.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit El Brunch de WWE with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.