RIHO is Good

There has been some angst about RIHO being the Champion. I like her being the Champ!
She has a versatile skill set and I like her ring wear. I will say the no Mic thing is bad.
Last night she displayed multiple power moves, sweet. She is like a Goodie Bag.
AEW is short on lady wrestlers. In time the roster will grow.
Your thoughts on RIHO?

You love a random chat topic.

1 Like

I :heart: Skippy natural peanut butter accompanied by Smuckers natural preserves
on artisan bread.

I like chatting about current relative topics.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan, but AEW is really lacking in the women’s division so I don’t have an issue with her as champion right now.

1 Like

I watched her when she was very young wrestling with Sakura. I’ve always enjoyed her. She’s similar to Kairi.

1 Like

I would throw that sandwich in the trash. Give me some Jiff on Mrs. Beards with honey and I am good

2 Likes

I think you’ve got your next topic : what is your favourite sandwich ?

3 Likes

Oh on topic I like Riho also.

1 Like

As long as it’s Jif Natural I approve.
FYI: you don’t mix Jif or Skippy Natural.
No oil on top.
They are amazing!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Kairi and Asuka are better. AEW fans will cheer a fan or tuna if it’s in front of them

1 Like

Or…
What do you think Jericho’s favorite sandwich is?

AEW fans are a bunch of Smarks
:slight_smile:

Smarks buy merch too

2 Likes

I like the fact that she actually manages to engage me and the crowd in the building she wrestles in front in her matches, even if it is a Nyla Rose BAD match we are talking about. Speaking of rare skills to have - I guess she had mastered this one. Maybe even grandmastered.

1 Like

I thought she was fantastic on Wednesday. She definitely has something.

1 Like

Agreed.
Nice suplex

Just watching Dynamite and I disagree with this topic. She looks 11, her entrance music sounds like it was made on a Nokia 3310 and I dont find her engaging at all.

Agree to disagree

Well, it’s designed to sound more or less like Ryu’s theme song from Street Fighter, so, here you go.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining! That makes more sense

2 Likes