ROH War Of the Worlds Tour - Who's going?

Would love to hear from any POST members attending any of the ROH/NJPW War of the Worlds events - specifically the Toronto show.
Also, when was your first experience seeing ROH live and what keeps drawing you back to future events?

My first ROH show was last year at the Ted Reeve arena in Toronto and, personally, it was the most entertaining wrestling show I’ve ever experienced live.
I went strictly to see OMEGA (huge mark over here) but was I ever pleasantly surprised when the entire 4 hour show was top to bottom fantastic. The crowd interaction. The workrate. The wide range of talent. It was everything I’ve always wanted from a wrestling show that countless WWE events couldnt produce.

It’s exactly why I Just ordered my Tickets for this year’s show!

Hope to see other POST members there!

1 Like

I’ll be heading to the Toronto show for my 4th year in a row. It’s always a great time.

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Toronto show too. Only one I’ve been to was 2015. Let’s get a beer.

2 Likes

I’ll be attending the Toronto show. I’ve been to almost every ROH Toronto show since they started running Ted Reeve in 2008, i even went to the shows when they ran Markham twice & Mississauga at the International Centre. I missed last years show because my Wrestlemania trip.

1 Like

Are tix on sale now or is it still pre sale?

If and When they run New York, I’ll be going. This is what got me completely hooked on NJPW and ROH after only following them from afar. I saw Naito in person and fell in love with his charisma. Tanahashi v Cole and Marty joining Bullet Club. Now I own a Villain Shirt haha

1 Like

I’ve been to every May show since 2012. Always a fun time. Thanks god its a Friday! One year it was a tv taping on a Wednesday. That was a tough day at work the next day.

2 Likes

How did the seats look when you bought? @bruiserbrody Any good ones left?

Yeah I’m a couple hours by GO from Toronto so I’m not doing any Wednesday shows which is why I missed the last couple. So glad it’s on a Friday this year.

1 Like

As of right now there are plenty of seats available and, quite honestly, there isn’t a bad seat in the arena. Tickets are available to the general public later this morning at 10AM at rohwrestling.com

Got my tickets, very excited for this!!

1 Like

Got mine too. Can’t wait for this show!! I’ve been away for the past couple of years when ROH rolled into Toronto but not this year! Also can’t miss with a Friday show…

2 Likes

is it tiered seating or is it flat ground? im 3rd row from ring

Bought my ticket! very few tier 1-5 tickets left. Lots of tier 6 ($30 seats) and GA left.

it’s flat ground you’ll have a great view. It’s impossible to put risers in Ted Reeve.

1 Like

ok awesome. sorry didn’t know never been.

2 Likes

I got tix. Needed to go tier 6 cuz have 3 friends going. Not many seats left. This is selling out.

Any chance this will be made a ppv since its a Friday? That’s be great :grinning:

3rd rows awesome. Only got front row one time. Those go fast!

It’ll be available on VOD a few days afterwards if it’s the same as last year

My first (and only) ROH show was in London in 2016. Marty beat Ospray for the ROH TV title. Bucks vs Briscoes, Lethal vs Adam Cole. Some awesome stuff.