Roman Reigns steroids allegations updates.

Seems like by spilling the beans, he’s waived all client confidentiality and can further get himself into trouble.

What if all 3 of these guys just sue him for slander? I doubt he has the money those names he gave out have.

1 Like

Eh, I’m not sure how the court system works but whatever he may have seen in closed discovery would have been made public during open discovery in a trial. Slander is possible.

I don’t know enough about the legal process with these things, it’s just crazy to me Roman outright denies knowing the guy. Am I to believe this guy watches Raw and said, “I know, I’ll just slander the guy everyone hates” out of the blue

Also, I have a rule of speculation with these things: you know when you know somebody really has nothing to do with a story…when they aren’t mentioned in it at all in the first place :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel and WWE superstar Roman Reigns don’t have to worry about a DEA probe into their alleged ties to a steroid dealer … because the law is on their side.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the 3 celebs – who were named in a phone interview of imprisoned steroids dealer, Richard Rodriguez – won’t be investigated by the DEA because the agency doesn’t target alleged buyers of illegal drugs.

Instead, the DEA focuses its efforts on going after kingpins like Rodriguez – along with other traffickers, manufacturers and distributors
As we reported … Wahlberg, Duhamel and Reigns were all accused by Rodriguez of using aliases to purchase 'roids. Reigns has denied the allegations, and says he has no idea who the dude is. Wahlberg has also said the accusations are false.

Rodriguez is currently facing charges for conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids and money laundering.

Oddest thing about this is nobody even talking about the actors…people must still think pro wrestling is real. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wahlberg denied the accusation and the other shmo hasn’t been cool since he and Feraliscious split up. He did have that good Vegas show in the early 2000s though

So what you’re saying is…Roman Reigns is the bigger star out of all of them. :open_mouth: