Ronda Rousey to debut for Wrestling Revolver in November

Originally published at Ronda Rousey to debut for Wrestling Revolver in November

Ronda Rousey will make her debut for independent promotion Wrestling Revolver on November 16th.

Rousey last wrestled for WWE on August 6th at SummerSlam, and was this weekend moved to the alumni section of the WWE.com roster page.

Wrestling Revolver ‘Unreal’ takes place on Thursday November 16th at the Homenetmen Glendale Ararat in Los Angeles. A portion of the proceeds from the show will go to Maui wildfire relief.

Rousey made an unannounced return to the ring on Thursday night at the Lucha VaVoom event in California.

Tickets for the Wrestling Revolver show go on sale on Monday, October 30th at 8 pm ET. The show will also stream on the FITE+ service.

This is gunna be fun, hope to see ya there – All profits from ticket sales going directly to Lahaina wildfire survivors via Venmo Mutual Aid @lahainavenmo https://t.co/zuOF5eBuNT

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) October 28, 2023

Maybe AEW bound? That would be a huge get

I’d be shocked if that was the case, but it would be a really fun social experiment. Because you can argue the merits of some of their “former WWE” signings in terms of drawing power and such. But I don’t think AEW has ever signed somebody that the IWC actively hates.

I can’t think of one interesting match for her in AEW.

Her trying to cut a promo.

1 Like

Yikes, that’s going to be tough. I see the good and the bad.

The bad, if a WWE audience turned on her, the AEW audience is going to shit all over her. I don’t think she would be able to take it to be honest.

The good, this would be a great “get” by AEW in terms of star power and it terms of getting mainstream coverage on their product, and it can’t hurt to get some causals to check them out. Quality isn’t the issue with AEW, so if they can draw some new fans in, not a bad thing.

If I was AEW, I may bring her in for a short run, I wouldn’t sign her to a multi year deal though as I doubt she comes cheap. If I’m Ronda, I wouldn’t do it, I think the lack of acceptance from the fan base would be to much for her.

1 Like

Saraya would be interesting and of course if Mercedes came in

I do remember enjoying their match at the Rumble a few years ago.