Ronda Rousey unsure if she's still under contract with WWE, says that's a question for the lawyers

Originally published at Ronda Rousey unsure if she's still under contract with WWE

The former Raw Women’s Champion is unsure about her contractual status with WWE.

Ronda Rousey’s last sanctioned match was at WrestleMania 35 in 2019. She headlined the show alongside Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair with both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Championships on the line.

Since her last match, Rousey has focused in on her ‘Browsey Acres’ farm with Travis Browne and the pair have become parents. Rousey recently went live on Facebook for a gaming stream and she was asked if she’s still under contract with WWE. She is unsure if she is or not and said that’s a question for the lawyers.

is asking if I’m still under contract with WWE. I technically — I don’t think I am. But who knows? That’s a question for the lawyers.

While responding to the question of if she’s been in contact with Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque about a return, Rousey said she has not spoken to Levesque since his cardiac event in September. She added that she does stay in contact with Stephanie McMahon.

I actually keep in touch with Steph because she’s sweet and we send each other baby pictures. I haven’t talked to Triple H since before he had his — he had like a heart surgery or something. Hope he’s doing all right.

Back in April, Rousey appeared on D-Von Dudley’s Table Talk podcast and said she’ll eventually return to WWE when she feels like it.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit and link back to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.