ROYAL RUMBLE 2018 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Live from Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia featuring

Men’s Royal Rumble

Women’s Royal Rumble

Universal Championship Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman vs Kane

WWE Championship handicap match Aj Styles vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

2/3 falls match for the Smackdown tag team championship the Usos vs Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin

Raw Tag team championship Jason Jordan & Seth Rollins vs Sheamus & Cesaro

Who watching who’s talking Royal Rumble 2018 tonight

Who’s excited for the show tonight?

Considering the high quality of wrestling the past days, not really, but it’s rumble season, so here we go.

Despite the underwhelming build, the Rumble is the one event I’m always excited to watch.

Tbh I always get very excited for the royal rumble match I just want someone good to win this year is that too much to ask lol

… Mojo Rawley

While I expect no instant classics and the Kickoff was as missable as ever, It’s the Rumble matches themselves that I’m excited for.

My Picks:

• MENS / Shinsuke Nakamura
  • WOMENS / Auska

Bryan Danielson, anyone? LUL :joy:

Mojo answers the us challenge…yawn. Have him come out, cut a 30 second promo walking to the ring and he has instant heat. “Bobby, I’m going to beat you for the US Title just like my best friend Rob Gronkowski and the Patriots will beat the Eagles next Sunday”. Bam, Philly hates him.

1 Like

I predict Stephanie McMahon is winning the women’s rumble

I predict Stephanie McMahon being the best female commentator ever, since she doesn’t get feed shitty lines in her ear. Plus, she’ll tell us how she made the Women’s Revolution happen. Yay…

I might just mute the commentary during the women’s rumble and listen to Green Day.

1 Like

I mean, if this poster is of any indication.

Fuck me…she’s the worst part of everything.

Ric Flair is so entertaining to listen too he should sit there the whole pre show and just tell his personal stories about the royal rumble

2 Likes

So Ronda Rousey thoughts? do you want to see her does it make any difference to you if she’s on the show or not?

Meltzer claims that the big surprise for the US Open Challenge has been moved to the Rumble. Wouldn’t have been surprised though, if the big surprise was indeed Mojo Rawley.

Bobby Lashley??

Crowd might turn on the match, like when Rey was #30.

I’m actually loving this crowd already for the “practice” countdown on the pre-show every time the clock goes to a ten second and below.