ROYAL RUMBLE 2018 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

No clue, might be since he stopped negotiating with NJPW.

I wouldn’t mind them shooting some kind of angle with Rousey tonight, but I think it’s a bad look for the women’s division to have an outsider come in and win the Rumble on their first night.

1 Like

They claimed so many times that she’s in Columbia that she has to be in Philly.

Maybe they meant British Columbia :joy:

Definitely agree with you. I would of certainly have gone with Paige as my winner but since she’s injured indefinitely there’s only one I would go for atm and that’s Becky Lynch I like the match with her and Charlotte at Wrestlemania

1 Like

Anyone know Jeff Hardy’s status? Could he be makin a return tonight? I didn’t pay too close attention to how long he was supposed to be out.

Oh my bad. Rhonda is in the District of Columbia.

Absolutely dying at those countdowns. Crowd is really gunna help (or hurt) this PPV tonight.

1 Like

Columbia, South Carolina :wink::joy:

If you told me 5 years ago that I wasn’t going to be excited for a match involving Owens, Zayn, and AJ Styles I would have called you crazy.

I think he’s still a few months out with a “torn rotator cuff”.

Gotcha. Thanks.

AJ Styles has had a god awful month leading up to this match with losing so many times & terrible promo material given too him like kami so he better win this.

Can Steen even wrestle since Meltzer reported an injury…?

They said on last nights Observer he did a full match at a house show this weekend.

Shut up Saxton you jobsworth!

How does that long haired fella and his mum get front row tickets every PPV?

Does Graves have to run back and forth to the different booths between matches?

Haven’t seen aj do the moonsault into a inverse DDT for ages well done :+1:

1 Like

Been a pretty good match considering the idea of a handicap match sucked