Royal Rumble & WrestleMania fantasy booking

That’s really interesting.

I don’t think you can these days in their current format but it’s obvious they are trying to change that. If he’s on telly every week, features at every PPV and feuds last a matter of weeks then no way. If they restructure the organisation and build to 4 big PPVs a year, build a few other stars properly and take him off weekly telly then why not. It would make for a major pop when he finally loses but right now it seems so hard to imagine

I haven’t seen anyone suggesting Sami beat Roman. I think the majority of fans think Sami is nowhere near that level. That they are excited about the storyline but predict it will be Sami & the Bloodline vs Kevin Owens for a little while until Sami turns and its the Uso’s vs KO & Sami.

Sami might get a match against Roman but after being a mostly comedy character for 5 years a tag-title run after beating the Usos is his ceiling. Which will be great! Either KO vs Sami at WrestleMania or KO & Sami vs Uso’s are two phenomenal undercard matches.

I don’t think anyone will feel like Cody is “stealing” Sami’s spot. It’s not Sami’s spot to lose. It’s Cody’s to take.

1 Like

Our WM card is coming together

Roman vs The Rock
Cody Rhodes vs HHH
The USOs vs KO and Sami Zayn

Not bad for starters.

1 Like

That’s actually good although HHH can’t wrestle bc of his pacemaker

Assuming he cant though

Add in

Becky Vs Ronda
Belair Vs Rhea Vs Banks
Cody Vs Brock
Cena Vs Logan

I’d switch this up. Cody vs Cena would be a good “wrestling feud” Brock vs Logan Paul would be a spectacle.

1 Like

We haven’t talked much about the women’s matches. Becky vs Ronda is the obvious one with unfinished business leftover from WrestleMania 35. BUT maybe for the first time ever Becky, Bailey, Charlotte (if she’s back) and Sasha (if she’s back) could all be available for WrestleMania. They could finally do the four horsewomen match for the first time since 2015.

Then for Ronda you could have her face a fresh match-up in Bianca to unify the women’s championship similar to WrestleMania last year.

2 Likes

I’d do…
Becky vs Bayley vs Sasha vs Charlotte
Ronda vs Bianca vs Rhea

Rhea is too strong right now to leave out of a top match at Mania. She is all over the show.

1 Like

Never say Never; Naitch gonna teach him how.

1 Like

The other option for Rhea is a mixed tag with Finn vs Edge & Beth. That’s where they left the storyline with them taking Edge out. It was @Alex_Patel suggestion too.

Another undercard match should also be Dominik vs Rey with some kind of career or mask stipulation. There would be a heavy Rhea presence in that match as well.

So even though Rhea wouldn’t be in a championship match she would be heavily featured.

I really hope they dont drag the Edge/Judgement Day stuff until then. That is way too long.

1 Like

Do you have any other suggestions for Edge then? He’s been a staple of WrestleMania since his return in 2020. Balor beat him in their last match. They could finish the feud at Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber I guess. But then he still needs a new opponent. Cody? Bray Wyatt? McIntyre? Sheamus? Cross? Lashley?

There is a ton of talent in WWE. Some of which have had incredible 2022’s. I hate to see so many of them left off the card. That list didn’t even include Seth Rollins or AJ Styles because they have feuded with Edge before.

You could do something fun with Bray against Edge (Brood version)

Brays return seems to have gone cold already but I prefer this to the other versions

I can’t add Cena V Logan. I’m taking on official booker status here (even though this isn’t my thread).

Kinda agree with the Cena v Cody, Brock v Logan idea though

And yeah they should totally do a 4 horsewoman headliner on night one.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about this. They’re obviously (or, I guess, hopefully) waiting for something…but what?

I’m still hopeful because I think Wyatt is some kind of genius and Triple H is smarter than Vince when it comes to letting guys do their thing, but I’m starting to get this sinking feeling that it’s going to boil down to what it always boils down to with Bray Wyatt. Even if he squashes LA Knight or whatever they’re setting up now, eventually he’s going to have to wrestle a “real” match. And eventually he’s going to have to either win a title or eat a pin, and they never seem to want him to do either of those things.

I would do:

Roman vs Rock (or Zayn)
Austin vs Punk
Becky vs Ronda
Banks vs Bianca
Cody vs Cena
Logan vs Brock
Owens vs Drew
Edge vs Bray
Rhea vs Charlotte (with Rhea avenging her 2020 loss)
Damage control vs Asuka, Candice, bliss??
Ciampa vs Johnny G
Finn vs AJ vs Rollins
Walter vs Braun

1 Like

I think headlining with the four horsewomen in a four-way would’ve been great a few years ago

I think they’re hotter matches right now. Bailey basically never wins and I don’t think anyone takes her seriously anymore. Becky is a huge star and I think is Destin to face Rhonda. Otherwise you’re kind of wasting Rhonda.

Neither Sasha or Charlotte have been wrestling in months who even knows how they will be we received when they get back and where they are. I suspect Sasha will be bigger star, but again it’s kind of weird to have two people throw into a four-way that haven’t been on TV.

The royal rumble will be super interesting this year. Odds on favorites, he would think have to be Cody Rhodes, the rock, and either Sasha, Becky or Rhea.

I personally don’t think they will do teo surprise winners like Cody and Sasha who weren’t announced. I think they’ll do one surprise winner, and one traditional one.

I get what you mean but Rhonda Rhea would be great for Rhea but not the big match they probably want Rhonda to have.

I just think the Four Horsewomen could be a show stealer which would be excellent commercially and reset Bailey back to happy “inflatable arm waving” Bailey while you’re at it.

I think your option is more likely though

Here’s my lineup.

Night 1
Main Event: Women’s Championship Unification Ronda vs Bianca
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Tag Team Championship: Usos vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn after Sami left the bloodline
Rey Mysterio vs Dominik w/ Rhea
US Championship Match: Ladder match Theory vs Lashley vs Cross vs Miz vs Johnny G vs Lumis vs Ciampa
Cody vs AJ Styles
Logan Paul vs Seth Rollins

Night 2
Main Event: Roman Reigns vs The Rock
Four Horsewomen 4 way: Becky vs Bailey vs Charlotte vs Sasha
Brock Lesnar vs Matt Riddle
Edge & Beth Phoenix vs Finn & Rhea
Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther vs Drew McIntyre
Women’s Tag Team Championship Match.
Sheamus vs Braun Strowman

I like the idea of a Drew-Gunther match and usos/Owens/zayn matches! When I was thinking of my card, I never even thought of those combos…love them.

1 Like

I don’t see the fiend enter a royal rumble match. Would be crazy if he did. Final 4 should be AJ Styles, KO, Cody, and Rock.
netgear login

pikashow.ltd