Sasha Banks says “the date is coming” for which she has waited six months

Originally published at Sasha Banks says “the date is coming” for which she has waited six months

Sasha Banks has said that “something f**king crazy” is coming that she has waited six months for, which lines up with her absence from WWE.

The announcement, in an Instagram story on her official account, comes as she announced appearance at Vulture Fest on November 12th, along with Naomi, has been canceled owing to a “scheduling conflict.”

However, in the social media post, the 30-year-old, real name Mercedes Varnado, did not give many details. She said:

As time passes, there’s been so much growth, and there’s been so much beautiful opportunity, and a journey that I’ve been loving.

But, as the time also goes on, the date is coming that I’ve been waiting for, for the past six months. And I can’t wait, but I’m really going to make the most of this November to make all my dreams happen in preparation for this date that I’ve been waiting for.

I’m very excited, and I hope you guys come along for this journey, which I know a lot of you have been with me for so long, so thank you. But I just want to let you know there’s going to be something so fucking crazy coming.

What is she talking about?! I’m excited but also scared 😭 pic.twitter.com/63UYLtmiw8

— Alan | Fan Account (@blueprintbnks) November 4, 2022

Banks and Naomi were suspended from WWE after the then Women’s Tag Team Champions left a Raw taping in progress on May 16th, 2022.

While away from wrestling, the pair have made various public appearances at pop culture conventions, fashion shows, and premieres.