Scarlett Bordeaux not interested in returning to IMPACT Wrestling

Originally published at Scarlett Bordeaux not interested in returning to IMPACT Wrestling

Scarlett Bordeaux reacts to the idea of a return to IMPACT.

Coming out of her exit from WWE, Scarlett Bordeaux has done several signings, appearances and she was a part of Maryland Championship Wrestling’s ‘Seasons Beatings’ show.

Bordeaux was the focus of a virtual signing hosted by K & S WrestleFest and it was mentioned by a viewer that they would like to see her return to IMPACT Wrestling. Here’s how Bordeaux responded:

We’re not going back there. We’re not going back there. No .

No . Thanks for asking though.

Other than a dark match prior to SmackDown, Scarlett did not wrestle during her time in WWE. She said there were conversations about adding her last name back and she was fearful that WWE would ty to secure the rights to her on-screen name.

That was my biggest fear at WWE was that they were gonna buy my name and then once I left, I was gonna have to change it because I am very — love my name and other people had their names purchased. Karrion , ‘Karrion’ is not his but he got to keep Killer Kross which he’s very, very happy about.

If I would have been official main roster, I know they would’ve bought and they were talking about adding back the ‘Bordeaux’ and I’m like, ‘They’re already talking about it. They’re gonna buy my name and that means later on I can’t have it’ so I’m actually really happy that didn’t happen. I built it, you know?

She previously confirmed that Killer Kross landed a movie role. Bordeaux added that she received an offer as well and that Kross has multiple offers coming his way.

March but I’m not sure I wanna get as deep into the filming as Kross is but yeah, a lot of movie offers are coming in his direction for sure.

Both Scarlett and Kross are scheduled for WrestlePro’s February 5th event. Kross has a 90-day non-compete clause in his contract since he was a part of WWE’s main roster.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit K & S WrestleFest with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.