Sha Samuels officially signs with WWE

Originally published at Sha Samuels officially signs with WWE

Sha Samuels was in action on the 1/14 episode of NXT UK on the WWE Network. His first TV match for the brand was against Joe Coffey and Samuels donned the name “Ed Harvey”. Joe Coffey emerged victorious from the match but during their bout, Samuels grabbed the microphone and stated that he’s not “Ed Harvey” and everyone knows that he’s Sha Samuels.

Following the airing of NXT UK, Samuels took to Twitter and announced that he has officially signed with WWE. Samuels returned to wrestling during the pandemic in November for Revolution Pro Wrestling. He has been a part of ICW’s Fight Club tapings as well.

Oi Oi!!!

I have officially signed with the @WWE It’s been a really long journey to get here. Full of ups,downs and loads of hard work.

But the proper hard graft starts now!!

EAST x NXT:UK pic.twitter.com/T1JEpztA8Z

— Sha Samuels (@Shasamuels) January 14, 2021

"I'M NOT ED HARVEY! I'M @Shasamuels! EVERYONE KNOWS I'M SHA SAMUELS!"

The mic drop delivered in our opening contest on #NXTUK! 😲 pic.twitter.com/DXe0NbPl2R

— NXT UK (@NXTUK) January 14, 2021

Samuels had one match for WWE prior to the match with Coffey and it was a dark match during the summer of 2019 at the Plymouth tapings.

Samuels has won titles in wXw, RevPro, OTT, IPW:UK, ICW and now he’s made his way to WWE. The NXT UK brand has gained the likes of Ben Carter and Rampage Brown over the past several months.