Shotzi Blackheart on mocking Chris Jericho's fall: "Laugh at it and move on"

Originally published at Shotzi Blackheart on mocking Jericho's fall: "Laugh at it and move on"

Shotzi Blackheart further elaborates on she and Chris Jericho’s indirect exchanges several months ago.

The conclusion of AEW’s Blood & Guts show on May 5th saw The Pinnacle (MJF, Wardlow, Shawn Spears, Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) take on The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Santana, Ortiz, Jake Hager & Sammy Guevara) inside the Blood & Guts structure. In the final sequence of the match, The Inner Circle forfeited because MJF threated to toss Jericho off the structure. MJF threw Jericho off the structure anyway and he landed onto padding that was set up where was going to land.

WWE’s Shotzi Blackheart took to social media following the show and tweeted out a GIF of a person falling onto a bed, which led to Chris Jericho indirectly reacting to Blackheart’s joke during a stream. talkSPORT recently caught up with Shotzi and asked her about the entire situation.

I meant no offense to Chris Jericho. I thought, honestly, the match was great. But, you know what… like, take a joke, Take a joke, bud! . It’s just a GIF. Laugh at it and move on. It’s live TV. Things happen, it’s pro wrestling. Don’t take life too seriously is all I have to say.

pic.twitter.com/vP7FZrTx9v

— Shotzi (@ShotziWWE) May 6, 2021

Shotzi is now a member of the SmackDown roster alongside her new partner Tegan Nox. The pair are the #1 contenders to the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles that are in Tamina and Natalya’s possession.

Natalya is currently recovering from ankle surgery. To read more on that, click here.