Sonny Kiss replaces Joey Janela against Kenny Omega on AEW Dynamite

Because he is being put in high profile matches therefore more visible. I would be saying exactly the same if it had been Joey Janella or any other jobber being put in a match they have no business being in.

One match with Cody for a mid card title, and a squash match against Omega. I’m sorry, but there appears to be a disconnect. Next time, press fast forward.

2 Likes

I mean it was actually a 26 second match so let’s just stick to the facts.

How many times do I have to say that I have stopped watching it so I have no need to fast forward anything. And as per my post on another thread, I am done wasting time talking about AEW.

Do you think that I read all your posts? I dont read everything you say.

So, you don’t watch AEW, and therefore you don’t watch Sonny Kiss. Then why the hell do you care about him? And why go out of your way to bash him?

2 Likes

Well you read my last post so why are you asking this question?

Yet here you are, still posting on every AEW related topic.

1 Like

I’m not prepared to let someones accusation that I am homophobic go unanswered.

Its not right that someone can get away with calling another person a homophobe, just because they think a guy sucks(which he does.)

1 Like

In an effort to conserve/preserve everyone’s time, might I suggest either adding something productive to the conversation or keep it moving, brother.

If you aren’t satisfied/don’t watch the AEW product, why continue to engage in AEW-centric threads?

There’s a plethora of topics to talk about here in the forum…Many of which would probably be a better investment of your time & energy. :v:t4::100:

9 Likes

Because you never addressed what I said. If you don’t watch, why do you care about Sonny Kiss. Move on.

For the record, I never brought him being gay into the conversation.

2 Likes

But you’re responding to me, the person who made a point of saying I wasn’t going there.

The actual person who said that, you never responded to them.

1 Like

No I didn’t. It is quite clear I was responding to MarkP.

And I absolutely did respond to RobertX. His avatar is quite clearly in the top right hand corner of this post.

Ok, I did miss that on my phone. My bad for that.

However, I still fail to see why you care about Sonny Kiss when you don’t watch AEW and you don’t watch or follow him.

1 Like

Yeah if you don’t watch the product it really comes off looking like your trying to troll the fans off AEW. Not sure why you need to. Trying to make this a fun community to discuss not just troll the competitions product.

1 Like

I think it’s very fair to make an accusation of homophobia in response to this consistent behaviour. It might not be true, but it’s perfectly fair to suggest it. You’ve not been called a homophobe despite also thinking he sucks, because that’s not just the reason he’s been called that.

There are appropriate ways to make an opinion known and there are recognisable ways bigotry is expressed without being explicitly bigoted.

1 Like

This sums up the mentality here perfectly. I’m not trolling the competition. I think WWE is just as bad as AEW. Why the need to rationalise criticism?

If you’re not trolling then can I ask you what part of Sonny Kiss vs Kenny Omega was going to be “trash/car crash”?

1 Like

I’m sorry Bduz, I didn’t think you’d take offence.

Just thought it was harmless fun.

Won’t do it again.

1 Like

Because usually when a person criticizes a TV show or a wrestler, they actually watch what they are criticizing.