***SPOILER For AEW Segment August 5th***

I didn’t dump on anyone in my initial post. I just pointed something out about AEW. For some reason it touched a nerve and, as usual, some got riled up by a very benign post. After that, I took a dump on people. Acting the victim now because I dared to respond isn’t really fair but it’s never really fair when people get a bit too tribal. Unfortunate.

Yeah he’s not a serious poster. Just criticizes AEW and then cries when people prove him wrong. Not worth anyone’s time or effort

3 Likes

When have any of you proven me wrong? :joy:

People have freely admitted that they’re biased and have double standards as it’s supposedly just a natural part of being a hardcore fan of any promotion.

You guys can pat each other on the back but you guys getting easily offended is an issue with you, not me.

What massive stars have they asked to appear and didn’t? They got Bret Hart and Mike Tyson. They’ve also used guys like Jake Roberts, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard in effective ways to build new stars.

WWE just brings in Rock or Austin to pop a rating (sometimes) and no one new ever gets a rub

3 Likes

I didn’t say they asked massive stars, I said massive stars haven’t been interested. And AEW know that. And no the nostalgia acts AEW have brought in haven’t been used in “effective ways” to create new stars. Sean Spears is currently a joke, Lance Archer is currently a joke, and Cody didn’t need Arn Anderson. Arn is there for no reason at all.

And why do you think they’re bringing in Bischoff if it isn’t to try and pop a rating?

1 Like

Even compare the way a guy like Dustin Rhodes has been used to the way Kurt Angle was in WWE. No comparison.

DDP is another guy who was brought in to give MJF a rub

1 Like

Who are these massive stars that weren’t interested?

1 Like

“You can’t say massive stars aren’t interested in showing up to my backyard wrestling promotion because I never asked any massive stars to show up.”

Who are these massive stars that have been interested? Tyson? A man who used to be a big star. That worked out well…

So you’re just talking out of your ass again? Cool

2 Likes

Just to remind you, this is what you said. Again, who are these uninterested massive stars? Otherwise maybe just sit this one out

You’re getting upset again as usual I see. You guys really are super emotional and extremely sensitive. And no offence, you’re one of the most consistently illogical members (didn’t want to directly insult you as I know you guys are allowed to insult people with contrary opinions but people get suspended if it’s the other way round) on the forum.

Nah I’m not upset. You just said something stupid with zero to back it up and cry when it’s pointed out to you (as usual)

2 Likes

I already addressed that. You should learn to read. Jumping on to a different poster’s point so you can pretend you’ve dumb something is cute but you should still learn to read.

It’s simple - answer the question

You’re so cool.

All of us with informed opinions are just sheep. Thanks got trying to help us.

2 Likes

So me calmly responding to 4 or 5 people taking issue with my initial post is me being upset? You really are delusional. If the tables were turned you’d probably jump off a bridge.

Thanks. I really am cool.

I’m not the one who claimed something that hasn’t been proven. It’s ok backing up false statements is hard

1 Like

That’s like saying I’m not allowed to say Stone Cold doesn’t want to join this forum because he’s never been asked. (That was an analogy). Some things are fair to assume.

You have an inflated view of AEW so to you it might not seem fair but to me they’re not a big deal yet. They might become one but they’re not now.

This is the point that I and several others are refuting in the first few replies. And your reply to me didn’t address it at all.

3 Likes