SPOILERS: AEW Rampage results from Arthur Ashe Stadium

Originally published at SPOILERS: AEW Rampage results from Arthur Ashe Stadium

AEW Rampage was taped immediately after Dynamite on Wednesday night at Arthur Ashe Stadium with matches set to air on the two-hour edition on Friday.

The following matches were taped and will air this Friday at 10 p.m. ET on TNT:

*CM Punk defeated Powerhouse Hobbs – Unlike the pay-per-view, Punk didn’t wrestle in tights
*The Young Bucks & Adam Cole over Christian Cage, Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus
*Ethan Page & Scorpio Sky over Chris Jericho & Jake Hager – After the match, American Top Team members attacked including Jorge Masvidal landing a flying knee to Jericho, which is the same way he beat Ben Askren in five seconds in July 2019
*Miro attacked Sammy Guevara and Fuego Del Sol on the stage
*The Lucha Brothers, Santana & Ortiz over Private Party, The Butcher & The Blade – said to be a fast-paced and fun match
*Penelope Ford over Anna Jay
*Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston over Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer – Homicide showed up and assisted Moxley & Kingston in getting the win

After the show, Kingston said his Mom was in the crowd and proclaimed that “New York is now AEW’s town”.

Adding a non televised intermission bit.

Acclaimed came out and rapped which brought out Tony Kahn. Kahn then said he isn’t a rapper but had a friend help him write something. Out comes Lil Uzi Vert(?). TK then said two lines. One was My name is Tony Kahn and I’m here to say….I’ll suspend the crowd for another 30 days then another line that lead to Varsity Blondes coming out for a little mix up with the Acclaimed. He hyped Rampge and man this kid can scream. Told us Punk back in a ring on TV first time in 7 years was coming up next and Then we were off to the races with the next show.

Not sure where this will air but Lil Uzi is pretty big in the “secret Demo” - the ages below 18 that advertisers don’t know how to get to effectively. Was a really big get and curious if it leads to anything more with Uzi as he appeals to a hard to reach audience.