Stephanie McMahon taking a leave of absence from 'majority' of her responsibilities at WWE

Originally published at Stephanie McMahon taking a leave of absence from 'majority' of her responsibilities at WWE

Stephanie McMahon taking a break from WWE.

WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon took to social media to announce that she is taking a leave of absence from her most of duties with the company.

McMahon added that WWE is a lifelong legacy for her and she’s looking forward to returning after she takes this time to focus on her family.

As of tomorrow, I am taking a leave of absence from the majority of my responsibilities at WWE. WWE is a lifelong legacy for me and I look forward to returning to the company that I love after taking this time to focus on my family.

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) May 19, 2022

Stephanie’s significant other, Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque announced his retirement from pro wrestling in March. Both he and Stephanie appeared on-screen at WrestleMania 38 in Dallas, Texas.

Interesting. Couldn’t be related to the Sasha/Naomi drama, could it?

Nick Khan had done quite the job of climbing the ranks.
Stephanie, Triple H, and Shane are all gone. Absolutely crazy to see.

Totally baseless guess and speculation… Nick Khan and The Rock will lead a conglomerate of investors to buy the promotion in the next few years. Especially given Rock’s new XFL deal and relationship with Disney and ESPN.

Edit…

4 Likes

Because nobody has said it yet hopefully she is all right. She’s a mom with kids. Hopefully she’s not having to take this time off because of an illness they don’t want to disclose yet.

While she has a lot of haters I always liked her. And like a fine wine she’s only gotten better with age. To me WWE has never been a wrestling company. I’ve realized the entire time I’ve been watching since 1998 it’s been an extended version of Succession both on screen and behind-the-scenes with everyone else as pawns. And I’ve been fine with that. You always knew “business was about to pick up” when she or another McMahon showed up.

4 Likes

My assumption is with the Linked In profile update, it’s more business than personal / health reasons. But yes, obviously in total agreement.

1 Like

You never leave WWE Stephanie McMahon right now Friday night SmackDown please never leave WWE never all please come back too WWE